Blogging Betty

Von: George Dance (georgedance04@yahoo.ca) [Profil]
Datum: 15.12.2009 02:22
Newsgroup: alt.arts alt.arts.poetry.urban alt.arts.poetry.comments alt.poetry alt.arts.poetry
My most recent poem "Betty" is now over 1,500 lines long. That's too
big to post to a group -- so, in order to get a copy onto the net,
I've started a blog, "The Betty Blog." I'm posting the poem in reverse
order of strophes, as when finished the poem can then be read in its
proper order.

I've already completed the posting of "Betty's Appendix," which gives
the hexadecimal values for all but two or three of the more than 3,000
colors mentioned in the poem.

I hope you enjoy it.

The Betty Blog
<http://gdancesbetty.blogspot.com/>