Re: The Atheist and the Marine - A simple morality tale

Von: Snarky (popesnarky@caballista.organ) [Profil]
Datum: 06.11.2008 01:10
Newsgroup: alt.usenet.kookssoc.culture.usa alt.atheism alt.talk.creationism alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 21:31:13 +1100, fasgnadh wrote these lies, denials,
arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or obfuscations:

>  > and think about what would have happened after he punched his
>  > teacher...
>

> I don't need to, Cleetus, we are told in the parable.
>
> He sat down.

And after class, wound up getting kicked out of the university.

> B^)
>
> How does that make you feel, demonstrating you can't cope with a grade 1
> Reader?

You're so macho! Especially with that pocket protector.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
TEH USENETS BULLIE
http://www.runescape.com/
Join my RuneScape clan!
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pretzel_Cabal/index.php
Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

Hammer of Thor, July 2008

"But the other thing about her, she does know about international
relations because she is right up there in Alaska right next door to
Russia." -- Steve Doocy of FOX News was obviously a football player in
his early adulthood.

Hey, Aggie! Does this sound familiar?

"Marcella proves once again that she's an ignorant racist bigot." -- OK,
what race are Greeks, again? Aggie's so much more knowledgeable than I
about that sort of thing. Message-ID:
<O-ednWCl9cDEQFvVRVnyjgA@eclipse.net.uk>

"It could be several." -- Aggie answers marc_CH's question about which
drugs Jamaican athletes such as Powell and Bolt have been taking.

"Only athletes on drugs win meddles. [...]

"And the funny thing is the Greek weightlifters were not winning meddles
even while on drugs. Clearly every single weightlifter that beat a Greek
weightlifter was taking more drugs than they were." -- Yeah, that's the
ticket, Aggie! Message-ID:
<c_2dnTTpk7xBa17VnZ2dnUVZ8tHinZ2d@eclipse.net.uk>

"Do Usenet posters on drugs not know how to spell 'medals'?" -- They
really don't, marc_CH. Message-ID:
<6iifvaFqlv6kU1@mid.individual.net>

"Not supporting me is equivalent to forfeiting your own rights." --
John D. Wentzky: Warrior For Your Freedumb! Message-ID:
<33km2419sg6fnq3shtbatqa602eagfbskl@4ax.com>

"You cognatatively challenged fool!" -- According to Agamemnon, Stephen
Wilson is, apparently, highly ignorant about cognates, and so is anyone
who dares to disagree with him, in Message-ID:
<Jvidnfyewe883sjVnZ2dnUVZ8rOdnZ2d@eclipse.net.uk>

"Is it still necrophilia if I'm conscious?" -- Owen Harper, "Dead Man
Walking", Torchwood (20/207)

Eric "Reality Check©"/"Vox"/"_ Prof. Jonez _"
Ross is a racist and
homophobic liar, k00k, and paedophile, as well as a coprophage.