rePosted *again* to a group that's used

Von: fred (fred@bedrock.rock) [Profil]
Datum: 02.11.2009 05:33
Followup-to: rec.autos.tech
Newsgroup: rec.autos.tech rec.autos.makers.chrysler rec.autos alt.autos.dodge alt.autosrec.crafts.metalworking
Cross-posted to the groups it should have been posted to in the first
place...

You're welcome.

> Helping neighbor with 1996 Dodge Intrepid.  Car quit suddenly while on
> highway.  Obviously, it won't start.
>
> Replaced the following:  (Auto wrecker lets us return parts for up to 30
> days)  (We pulled the parts ourselves)
>
> Cam position sensor
> Crankshaft position sensor
> Coil
> Power train module computer
> Auto Shutdown Relay
>
> We did the above after following all the diagnostics in the Chilton's
> manual.  BTW, the wires to both sensors (cam & crankshaft) have the
> correct signal voltage (9± volts) with ignition on.  No spark coming to
> plugs.
>
> Any and all help diagnosing this would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Ivan Vegvary

There's already a thread in rec.autos. A completely dead group AFAIK but
with at least one troll.

The groups posted to seem to be chosen as near to random as one could.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]