Re: The ugliest car ever made?

Von: clare@snyder.on.ca [Profil]
Datum: 14.01.2010 04:11
Newsgroup: alt.autos.toyota alt.autos.pontiac alt.cars alt.autos
On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 20:12:55 -0500, "Mike Hunter"
<Mikehunt2@lycos,com> wrote:

>That is promptly because it is not a Toyota

You misunderstood again Mike.
When he said the TL is a Doozy, he meant it was well in the running
for "Ugliest car ever built".

Beats just about any Toyota less than 15 years old. ( I mean for UGLY,
not for looks)
Some of the old Crowns and Coronas were definitely ugly, but the later
stuff is just "pedestrian".

For manufacturers,Daihatsu beat Toyota on the ugly scale, and Subaru
has definitely been pushing hard (think Tribeca and WRX) along with
Mitsubishi (the EVO frontend is just an example) but I don't think any
current manufacturer in the North American market has a firm hold on
the title, accross the board.

They've ALL designed and built and foisted on the American public some
pretty AWFULL designs - along with some real beautys.

However, beauty is DEFINITELY in the eye of the beholder, and what You
may think is beautiful I may think is horrendous, and Vise Versa.