Re: The ugliest car ever made?

Von: clare@snyder.on.ca [Profil]
Datum: 16.01.2010 22:55
Newsgroup: alt.autos.toyota alt.autos.pontiac alt.cars alt.autos
On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 14:59:20 -0500, "Mike Hunter"
<Mikehunt2@lycos,com> wrote:

>That's one show, go to shows around the country and see if you can fine ONE
>Jap car.    LOL

Lots of Datsun 240Z and 510 cars at any show with a motorsport theme.
Also at any "import" or "sports car" show.

You just don't get out enough Mike.

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/03/bonham_auction/image/1969_toyota_2000_gt.jpg

Subaru

Versa.

> [...]
> [...]