Fiat belinetta 1950's

Von: Tony Miracle (grittracing1@earthlink.net) [Profil]
Datum: 30.08.2007 07:11
Newsgroup: alt.autos.fiat
Does any one have a berlinetta that would like to send me pictures. I have
only seen pictures of the out side of the car and not very good ones at
that. But I know I am In love with the car and I would love to see more of
it inside and out. I will probably never owen one seeing as I live in the
states and i have never seen or heard of on any where. I just got lucky and
stumbled accross a picture on line. and If you are rich and you have a lot
of cars and you want to give on away. I would love to be your long lost son.
HAHA. or if you know of one that needs restore I am interested in it and
getting it here. e-mail me at grittracing1@earthlink.net -Tony

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]