HOW TO MAKE MONEY FAST AND EASILY?

Von: Plt (pltnospam@news.usenetserver.com) [Profil]
Datum: 09.03.2010 03:37
Newsgroup: alt.bbs
-> HOW TO MAKE MONEY FAST AND EASILY?

Folkes I recommend that you start learning how to read english. How ever
yo providing you access to the internet newsgroups have rules about not
posting spam or cross posting in the other newsgroups.

Follow the rules OR YOU CAN LOOSE YOUR INTERNET ACCESS.

bbs.cyberchatnet.com is the best public bulletin
board system. We have over 1,000 conferences,
40,000files available for download, Fidonet,
FamilyNet, ILink and the internet newsgroups.
Telnet to bbs.cyberchatnet.com 23

All issues regarding abuse or spam comming from this address
shall be reported to our abuse department by sending
a email to abuse[at]taylorassociate[dot]com. Please include
the all the headers of the email with your report.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]