Newsgroups

Von: Phillip Taylor (phillip.taylornospam@news.usenetserver.com) [Profil]
Datum: 04.03.2010 09:05
Newsgroup: alt.bbs
Hello everyone

I have over 100,000 newsgroups available if you like to receive some of
then, then please send a email message to ng[at]taylorassociate[dot]com.

bbs.cyberchatnet.com is the best public bulletin
board system. We have over 1,000 conferences,
40,000files available for download, Fidonet,
FamilyNet, ILink and the internet newsgroups.
Telnet to bbs.cyberchatnet.com 23

All issues regarding abuse or spam comming from this address
shall be reported to our abuse department by sending
a email to abuse[at]taylorassociate[dot]com. Please include
the all the headers of the email with your report.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]