Re: BBS source code

Von: Plt (pltnospam@news.usenetserver.com) [Profil]
Datum: 10.03.2010 20:40
Newsgroup: alt.bbs
-> I have tried many times and it seems you are blocking my ip.  Please
-> email me for the ip address, I don't want to post it.  My email
-> address is in the header of this post.  But maybe it gets stripped
-> out by your nntp gateway.
->
-> Oh well, my email address is no secret, I publish it freely:

Trifle

I am not sure if your ip address is but I removed the last one that
attempted to telnet to the bbs. If ONe good way to get black listed on
the bbs is when a user telnet then continues to disconnect without
logging on to the bbs. Please try it again.

bbs.cyberchatnet.com is the best public bulletin
board system. We have over 1,000 conferences,
40,000files available for download, Fidonet,
FamilyNet, ILink and the internet newsgroups.
Telnet to bbs.cyberchatnet.com 23

All issues regarding abuse or spam comming from this address
shall be reported to our abuse department by sending
a email to abuse[at]taylorassociate[dot]com. Please include
the all the headers of the email with your report.