Re: Newsgroups/ Correctio

Von: Phillip Taylor (phillip.taylornospam@news.usenetserver.com) [Profil]
Datum: 05.03.2010 00:00
Newsgroup: alt.bbs
-> What software do you use to gate between nntp and fido?  Does it work
-> in both directions?

I am using irex and yes it works in both directions.

bbs.cyberchatnet.com is the best public bulletin
board system. We have over 1,000 conferences,
40,000files available for download, Fidonet,
FamilyNet, ILink and the internet newsgroups.
Telnet to bbs.cyberchatnet.com 23

All issues regarding abuse or spam comming from this address
shall be reported to our abuse department by sending
a email to abuse[at]taylorassociate[dot]com. Please include
the all the headers of the email with your report.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]