Babylon2 is back online

Von: Phillip Taylor (phillip.taylornospam@news.usenetserver.com) [Profil]
Datum: 05.03.2010 07:06
Newsgroup: alt.bbs
-> Hi all,
-> After a time of 12 jears my BBS is up and running again.
-> System is PCBoard 15.4 runnig 20 Node at the moment.
-> telnet://www.katmai.org

I tried connecting to your system but there is no dns records for that
domain.

bbs.cyberchatnet.com is the best public bulletin
board system. We have over 1,000 conferences,
40,000files available for download, Fidonet,
FamilyNet, ILink and the internet newsgroups.
Telnet to bbs.cyberchatnet.com 23

All issues regarding abuse or spam comming from this address
shall be reported to our abuse department by sending
a email to abuse[at]taylorassociate[dot]com. Please include
the all the headers of the email with your report.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]