BBS source code

Von: Plt (pltnospam@news.usenetserver.com) [Profil]
Datum: 10.03.2010 20:03
Newsgroup: alt.bbs
-> I've found source code for several well known BBS.  As I have time,
-> I'm studying them.  It's just a hobby though.  There's no more
-> potential for making money selling BBS code.
->
-> Some people like to build model railroads with steam locomotives from
-> the 1900 - 1940 era.  Not because there's any money in it.  Just
-> because it's fun.  I see the BBS era of 1985 - 1995 the same way.

Trifle

I have plenty of bbs source code on my bbs and you can telnet to
bbs.cyberchatnet.com on port 23

bbs.cyberchatnet.com is the best public bulletin
board system. We have over 1,000 conferences,
40,000files available for download, Fidonet,
FamilyNet, ILink and the internet newsgroups.
Telnet to bbs.cyberchatnet.com 23

All issues regarding abuse or spam comming from this address
shall be reported to our abuse department by sending
a email to abuse[at]taylorassociate[dot]com. Please include
the all the headers of the email with your report.