Hallo! Spammers

Von: Plt (pltnospam@news.usenetserver.com) [Profil]
Datum: 11.03.2010 05:28
-> From: "Jason H." <jason.h.@dsbbs.net.remove-10jo-this>
-> Subject: Hallo! Spammers
-> To: Go to Hell spammers > From Newsgroup: alt.bbs
->
-> > Fuck you!
->
-> you think spammers read that?
->

Jason

I am getting tired of reading the spam messages that is posted in this
newsgroup. I have already reported them to the proper person for
violation of terms of services.

bbs.cyberchatnet.com is the best public bulletin
board system. We have over 1,000 conferences,
40,000files available for download, Fidonet,
FamilyNet, ILink and the internet newsgroups.
Telnet to bbs.cyberchatnet.com 23

All issues regarding abuse or spam comming from this address
shall be reported to our abuse department by sending
a email to abuse[at]taylorassociate[dot]com. Please include
the all the headers of the email with your report.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]