Join the BEST fido technology network today!

Von: familynet@familynet-international.net [Profil]
Datum: 01.04.2010 08:17
Newsgroup: alt.bbs
You are invited to join the oldest remaining alternate fidonet technology
network remaining.

FamilyNet is a G rated family oriented network. We provide our members with a
core of Familynet conferences, and as the BBS scene continues to diminish, we
are adding more and more gated internet newsgroups, filtered to provided G
rated content (95% effective) relatively SPAM free.

We have specialty newsgroups to support all sorts of special interest groups:

Railroading
Aviation
Computer Programming
Atari
Amiga
Java
Microsoft
BBSing
Sysop Support
Sports (Professional and Collegiant) Genealogy

lots more!

There are over 1000 active areas at this time, we can bring in any publically
available newsgroup by request for you to provide on your BBS.

We provide free listserv services, Familynet echoes are available on our NNTP
news server.

As a Familynet sysop (at least in the US) we can provide tax deductions to
reimburse you for your BBS expenses (FamilyNet is a 501(C)(3) not for profit
corporation).

Free feeds are available via internet, including IREX, FTP, Binkp and Bind
protocols.

You can check out our home page at http://www.familynet-international.org.

You can email me a sysop@familynet-international.org

News server is at nntp://nntp.family-nntp.org

Main BBS systems feeding other systems is at
http://www.familynet-international.net, telnetable at
telnet://www.familynet-international.net.

Give your BBS a fresh new look feel and boost of traffic. Join us today!

Requirements:

Ability to pick up your mail via dialup or internet.

MUST RUN A G-RATED system! Suitable for all members of the family!

FamilyNet International - the Official Network of the new millenium!

--- BBBS/NT v4.01 Flag-5
* Origin: FamilyNet Sponsored by http://www.christian-wellness.net (8:8/2)

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]