Zmodem download failures

Von: Nightfox (nightfox@digdist.remove-b47-this) [Profil]
Datum: 01.03.2010 00:57
Newsgroup: alt.bbs.synchronet
Hi all -

Today I noticed that my BBS is experiencing some download failures.  One of my
users pointed it out to me, and I am also unable to download from my own BBS
using telnet.  I'm using SyncTerm, and using Zmodem, SyncTerm gives me the
following errors:
Warning: recv_header_raw: Expected ZDLE, received: 27 (1Bh)
Warning: recv_header TIMEOUT

On the Synchronet side, it says I "attempted to download" the file.  The file
was not downloaded.

I updated my Synchronet binaries today (2/28/2010).  I noticed that some source
files related to zmodem and sexyz have changed recently; might that have
something to do with these errors?

Nightfox

---
þ Synchronet þ Digital Distortion BBS: digdist.bbsindex.com
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.92
*  Vertrauen - Riverside County, California - telnet://vert.synchro.net