Timed Event

Von: Quicken2k (quicken2k@vert.synchro.net.remove-ojx-this) [Profil]
Datum: 16.03.2010 20:34
To: Digital Man
Hi,

I have a DSL IP that changes every so often. I have a timed event set to get
my synchro.net host set to run 10 times a day.

My question is that when this PC get's rebooted I find that I have to wait a
significant amount of time before that host works. Is there away to execute
the timed event on first boot instead of me having to fire up sbbsctrl.exe
and do it manually I have the init option set to yes.

Mark

Quicken2k

--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.92
*  Vertrauen - Riverside County, California - telnet://vert.synchro.net

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]