NEWBIE - HELP

Von: Rassilon (rassilon@ecbbs.remove-t64-this) [Profil]
Datum: 03.03.2010 02:38
Newsgroup: alt.bbs.synchronet
I understand that most of you are running synchronet in a win32 environment.
I, unfortunately (or in my opinion fortunately) am running in linux-ubuntu
v.9.04.  I never use my windows partition for anything.

Anyway, getting to the problem.  I am trying to install the latest version of
synchronet from source.  I can't seem to compile without errors and when I
follow all the instructions (from the synchronet site, google searches & even
the synchronet README.TXT that comes in the tar file) I get errors.

Anyone else ever have this problem or is there anyone that can give me help?

-Rass...

---
þ Synchronet þ electronic chicken bbs - bbs.electronicchicken.com
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.92
*  Vertrauen - Riverside County, California - telnet://vert.synchro.net