warzone - time warp

Von: Robert E Starr JR (robert.e.starr.jr@1) [Profil]
Datum: 02.04.2010 23:47
To: Rassilon
In a reply from Rassilon  on 14:47 about warzone - time warp

R>  > R>  > I am NOT down, I know that friday (3/26/10) I was down for a few
R>  > R>  > hrs. had dsl \ phone problems

R>  > R> Jeez.  Sorry...
R>  > ok

R>  > R> I was just trying to create a QWK mail account so I could
R>  > R> network ya.

R>  > ok, I should be done with phone \ dsl problems foe a bit :)

R> Not trying to be a dic*head, but I tried again today & got no connection.

hmmm, I only been down for maybe 15 mins (did a ie8 update, that I had to
reboot, did it twice)

try a ipconfig /flushdns in your msdos, if that doesn't work, current ip number

is 96.60.20.86

---
Rob Starr
Lord Time SysOp of Time Warp of the Future BBS
telnet://time.synchro.net:24
ICQ # 11868133  Yahoo : lordtime2000
AIM : LordTime20000  MSN : Lord Time
Jabber : lordtime2000@gmail.com  Astra : lord_time

þ CMPQwk 1.42-R2 16554 þ What is food to one, is to others bitter
poison/Lucretius
--- SBBSecho 2.12-Win32
* Origin: Time Warp of the Future BBS - Home of League 10 (1:14/400)
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.92
*  Vertrauen - Riverside County, California - telnet://vert.synchro.net

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]