THE APOSTASY IS DEFECTION FROM THE TRUTH--AND KUPP IS A CONSUMMATE LIAR

Von: vince garcia (vggarciaxx@ix.netcom.com) [Profil]
Datum: 08.06.2010 19:04
Newsgroup: alt.religion.christian.biblestudy alt.religion.christian.pentecostal alt.bible.prophecy alt.religion.christian.presbyterian alt.religion.christian.episcopal
Donna Kupp wrote:

> Beware, for there can be no compromise with God's truth.  Those
> who accept the devil's lies will be lost.

Then why do you bear false witness against the history of the trinity?

Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that
defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or MAKETH A LIE: but
they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Does your false god need an imp like you to lie and distort history in
order to "prove" his claims?

That's why I call the god you worship SATAN. He HAS to be Satan, because
you use tactics the REAL God forbids!

Your false god is the father of lies and liars like you who--even when
caught in a flat out series of lies--will not repent of them, and admit
their lies ARE lies.

MY God isn't threatened by truth. MY God doesn't need me to make
demonstrably false historical statements and lies about doctrines I
don't like in order to get HIS message out.

BUT YOUR GOD REQUIRES ___LIES___ IN ORDER TO PROCLAIM __HIS__ MESSAGE!

And once more, I will post your incompetant, lying "scholarship" so you
can once again allow your ignorance to stand without refutation or
repentance:

> Jesus did not teach the Trinity, the apostles did not teach it, and it
> was not taught by church leaders for three hundred years after the
> death of Christ.

The deity of Christ was EXPLICITLY taught by Ignatius in the early 2nd
century

"To the Church at Ephesus in Asia . . . chosen through true suffering by
the will of the Father in Jesus Christ our God"
"FOR OUR GOD, Jesus Christ, was conceived by Mary in accord with Godís
plan: of the seed of David, it is true, but also of the Holy Spirit"

Letter to the Ephesians 1 110 AD

False teacher kupp also adds:

>     There is no record of the co-equal, co-eternal, three-in-one God
>      being taught by a single one of the early church fathers.  It
> was
>      not a part of Christian teaching until it was formulated by the
>      Second Ecumenical Council at Constantinople in 381.A.D.

For the Church, although dispersed throughout the whole world even to
the ends of the earth, has received from the apostles and from their
disciples the faith in one God, the Father Almighty . . . and in one
Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who became flesh for our salvation; and in
the Holy Spirit

Irenaeus, before 200 AD

And at the same time the mystery of the oikonomia is safeguarded, for
the unity is distributed in a TRINITY. Placed in order, the three are
the Father, Son, and Spirit. They are three, however, not in condition,
but in degree; not in being, but in form; not in power, but in kind; of
one being, however, and one condition and one power, because he is one
God of whom degrees and forms and kinds are taken into account in the
name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit"

Tertullian "Against Praxeas" early 200s AD

For Scripture as much announces Christ AS ALSO GOD, as it announces God
himself as man. It has as much described Jesus Christ to be man, as
moreover it has also described Christ the Lord to be God. Because it
does not set forth him to be the Son of God only, but also the son of
man; nor does it only say, the son of man, but it has also been
accustomed to speak of him as the Son of God. So that being of both, he
is both, lest if he should be one only, he could not be the other. For
as nature itself has prescribed that he must be believed to be a man who
is of man, so the same nature prescribes also that he must be believed
to be God who is of God. . . . Let them, therefore, who read that Jesus
Christ the son of man is man, read also that this same Jesus is called
also God and the Son of God"

Novatian, Treatise on the Trinity 11 235 AD

And now the capstone to Kupp's historial and TEXTUAL illiteracy:

The Lord says: 'I and the Father are one.' And again of the Father and
Son and the Holy Spirit it is written: 'And these three are one'.
Cyprian --Treatise 1 on the unity of the Catholic Church, chapter 6,
early 3rd century, PROVING THE LEGITIMACY OF THE COMMA JOHANNEUM KUPP
(and other historical illiterates) SAY IS A FRAUD.

So there you have it. Here is the level of incompetence displayed by
this woman presuming to come and set herself up as a teacher. She says:

>     There is no record of the co-equal, co-eternal, three-in-one God
>      being taught by a single one of the early church fathers.  It
> was
>      not a part of Christian teaching until it was formulated by the
>      Second Ecumenical Council at Constantinople in 381.A.D.

Yet anyone who's actually studied church history--rather than relying on
repeating the ignorance of other biblical and historical illiterates
like herself--immediately realizes this woman has no credibility, no
legitimate theological education, and no right to open her mouth to
exposit the scriptures.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]