Re: Paul on Donna Kupp

Von: Michael Christ (jesusislord@father.com) [Profil]
Datum: 08.06.2010 12:36
Newsgroup: alt.religion.christian.biblestudy alt.religion.christian.pentecostal alt.bible.prophecy alt.religion.christian.presbyterian alt.religion.christian.episcopal
"vince garcia" <vggarciaxx@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> Donna Kupp wrote:
>>
>> "Despise not prophesyings.   Prove all things; hold fast that which
>> is good.   1 Thess 5:20-21
>

> Gal 1 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel
> unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
>
> So there you are--PAUL wishes a curse upon you, demoness.
>
> I'll join him: May you burn in hell with the sewage gospel of works you
> teach, and may everyone who agrees with you burn as well.

You are using Donna, Vince, using her to try and make yourself righteous.

And the next person you find not to be theologically correct in your eyes,
the same thing will happen.

The Lord is not blind, Buddy.

Reminds me of a song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhhGnXxgGII&feature=PlayList&pµ3435F6116B73DA