Donna Kupp heresy 3 - work for your salvation by keeping the law

Von: vince garcia (vggarciaxx@ix.netcom.com) [Profil]
Datum: 08.06.2010 14:05
Newsgroup: alt.religion.christian.biblestudy alt.religion.christian.pentecostal alt.bible.prophecy alt.religion.christian.presbyterian alt.religion.christian.episcopal
Every false cult will deny it teaches salvation through works, because
Paul make it clear that justification is NOT through works. And so no
cult flat out makes the statement that we earn eternal life through
works.

Yet we know there are a number of false religions and "Christian"
movements that DO teach a false, works-based salvation doctrine.

How do they wind up there? By doing what Donna Kupp does: they go to the
epistle of James, read that they are justified by works, and then DEFINE
THOSE WORDS AS MEANING THEY MUST KEEP A LAW TO WORK TOWARD A STATE OF
SALVATION, AND REACH A STATE OF RIGHT STANDING WITH GOD BY __KEEPING__
THAT LAW.

Then, at the Last judgment, God will measure their early deeds against
that law, and if they kept that law well enough, they will enter into
eternal life.

That is, of course, a doctrine of devils...and it's a doctrine that
Donna and Harold Kupp teach as shown by their own words:

>To be saved is the first step in the process of salvation. Those who
>are saved do not have eternal life -

Did you get that? THOSE WHO ARE SAVED ___DO NOT___HAVE ETERNAL LIFE!!!

LET'S CONTRAST THAT WITH SCRIPTURE:

jn 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, HATH eternal life;
and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 jn 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name
of the Son of God; that YE MAY KNOW that ye have eternal life, and that
ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of
yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

While Donna kupp pays hypocritical lip service to beliving in
justification through faith, she repudiates it by upholding a law (in
her case, the 10 commadnments, especially the saturday sabbath) that one
must keep PERFECTLY to earn their salvation.

How perfectly does Kupp teach one must keep those 10 commandments to
earn salvation?

> "If one who is born of God has truly repented of committing sin
> (chosen to cease from sin) and then deliberately commits sin he has
> despised the Holy Spirit, just as the OT the Israelites despised the > Law of
God. It is blasphemy!"

> "When we are converted all past sins are forgiven. After a person is
> born-again, ONLY SINS OF IGNORANCE ARE FORGIVEN. If a person sins
> with knowledge and intent after that time, they have blasphemed
> the Holy Spirit and there is no more sacrifice for sin. See Hebrews
> 6:1-8; Hebrews 10:26-31."

LET'S CONTRAST KUPP'S TEACHING THAT WITH SCRIPTURE:

Gal 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves
are ALSO FOUND SINNERS, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God
forbid.

Apparently, paul understood that even those justified in Christ STILL
SINNED!

Are we sure? Well, let's again test the sewage doctrine of harold and
donna kupp by paul's own words, written in the last months of his life:

1 tim 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation,
that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I AM
CHIEF.

Wait a minute--I thought Donna said any Christian who willingly commits
even ONE SIN is eternally damned!

Apparently paul did not realize this when he acknowledged he was the
WORST of sinners in 67 AD when he wrote this, 30+ years after finding
Christ! Thus, he must have been guilty of blaspheming the spirit
according to false teachers harold and donna kupp

What else did Paul have to say about whether Christians do or do not
commit sin in romans 7?

18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing:
for to will is present with me; but how to perform that
which is good I find not.

19 For the good that I would I do not: BUT THE EVIL WHICH I WOULD NOT,
____THAT I DO___.

20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin
that dwelleth in me.
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with
me.
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my
mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my
members.
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this
death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I
myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Does THAT sound like a man who has reached the state of sinless
perfection like Donna Kupp, who claims any sin she commits is 100%
accidental and unintentional??????

Kupp also has missed what Jesus said about how imperfect His followers
will always be:

Luke 4:4 And FORGIVE US OUR SINS; for we also forgive every one that is
indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from
evil.

I ask--is anyone here willing to trust their salvation to an illiterate
heretic like Donna Kupp?

THIS is God's true message of salvation:

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become
the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

And while Donna Kupp blasphemes the gospel by claiming we keep--and
actually earn--our salvation through keeping the 10 comamndments
perfectly, here is what the SCRIPTURE says about how we stay in right
standing security with God:

1 peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a
lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not
away, reserved in heaven for you,
5 WHO ARE KEPT BY THE POWER OF GOD __THROUGH FAITH__ UNTO SALVATION
ready to be revealed in the last time.

The same message as Paul: we get it thru faith; we KEEP it thru faith.

So now--will you follow Donna Kupp and keep yourself right with God
through keeping commandments, or will you keep yourself secure in Him
through your faith?

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]