Vietnam war author recalls Shiprock breakdown

Von: Otis Willie PIO The American War Library (themilitarytoday@pacbell.net) [Profil]
Datum: 26.04.2010 00:13
Newsgroup: alt.books
Vietnam war author recalls Shiprock breakdown
http://www.daily-times.com/ci_14955268

{EXCERPT} Farmington Daily Times, Patrick Hogan "Every book that we sell from the
time that it's released through Memorial Day, we're going to donate $2 to local Disabled
American Veterans," Cowles said....

http://www.daily-times.com/ci_14955268

War Correspondents/Photo Journalists Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/war-correspondents\nam

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]