World War II love letters basis of OC man's book

Von: Otis Willie PIO The American War Library (themilitarytoday@pacbell.net) [Profil]
Datum: 16.05.2010 23:12
Newsgroup: alt.books
World War II love letters basis of OC man's book
http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20100516/NEWS01/5160306

{EXCERPT} Delmarva Daily Times, Susan Canfora... letters to each other during World War II
when Vincent DePaul Gisriel was serving in the Army Air Corps, the forerunner to today's
US Air Force....

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20100516/NEWS01/5160306

Military Books, Plays, Scripts, Stage Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/militarybooks

World War I/II Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/world-wars

WWII Victory Medal Issue Regulations
http://www.amervets.com/replacement/w2.htm#isr

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]