Want to Buy: Chicago Ledger

Von: Rousseau (morganwallace@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 11.05.2010 20:46
Newsgroup: alt.books
Hello.
I am hunting an old newspaper that appeared over the succeeding
decades under a series of different names.

CHICAGO LEDGER -- was printed since the 1880s through 1925. It was a
weekly all-fiction tabloid newspaper, mail-order ads featured
predominantly inside, and was purchased by W. D. Boyce eventually. I
am interested in all issues from 1910 through 1925.

It changed names twice, remaining a weekly, under the names of
ILLUSTRATED STORY WEEKLY or as WEEKLY LEDGER. I want all issues.

Finally, one last name change, to become a monthly publication, due to
rapidly falling sales, it became the BLADE AND LEDGER. I'm hunting all
issues from 1925 through 1938.

IF anyone has a single issue or a box of these, I am interested.

Please feel free to write me directly at morganwallace AT gmail DOT
com

This posting is good FOREVER. Due to the sheer amount of weekly issues
out there, it will take decades to accumulate all the issues.

Cordially, Morgan Wallace

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]