Why Scamming on Stocks Produce Wrong Role Models

Von: mark (markjeromy@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 18.04.2010 18:24
Newsgroup: alt.politics.republicans alt.politics.democrats alt.politics alt.business
Sure derivatives and stocks set up to capitalize to short selling
is a paramount to fraud because you have people who have to
> understand
> the goal is the de valuation of the company or investors . Maybe the
> company blows or maybe it doesn't and maybe the people who build this
> investment expect failure but the people who short and gain long
> often win no matter what and its seldom you. Housing Mortgage is not the
issue at all its the whole stock market! Since the internet I assure most p
eople thinking, almost all except insiders have (investors) lost allot. Som
eone inside knows something and capitalizes... but again more important::::
::. all stock trading is
> fixed scam based on the most moneylong or short in stock. Whichever has
> the
> most $ on one side, the stock goes opposite way taking the greatest perce
nt of
> investors money Maybe if this is constantly allowed the gov is skimming t
his money/???? When a big position leaves tired of waiting for big upaction
, the market maker can take it long/ up in one big swoop making the stock
appear to not have gone down but only down when the most investors were lon
g. After market makers bring it up its like everyone in the stock gained bu
t actually the fewest of your money remains.The same thing can work short.,
The markets are the biggest fix going in the US and building housing deriv
atives for housing was one small part. Every single transaction is built on
the foundation that its goal is to skim the pot of extra load long or shor
t investment on any stock.. You will see stocks touted : secret stock has 2
00 percent gains, till its published then this hyped stock stops going up o
nce you invest. Why would that be? This scam is our role models and causes
distrust. Soon enough someoneelse says if I can be scammed I will scam some
one else. And it happens all the time in business with contractors etc. Mos
t internet traders have lost trillions on the net,,, a coincidence? Not. Ya
hoo two months ago said most people were not in recent upswing , then 2 wee
ks later saying daytraders are doing well. Which is it Yahoo? If you have a
porfolio you can be sure if you have one winner theother stock will more t
hen make up for that gain by having losses. The other big fraud is
>, our acceptance of fraud and murder for fossil fuels . You
> know millions are dying for fossil fuels and very little is done to
> change it. or be told about those dying from it who work or live close to
it. Forget the costs to murder too. It produces jobs for health care works
over 10,000 oil gas employees and over a mllion health care workers and pr
oduction workers like truck drivers oil sales and coal workers. Your cell p
hone is likely to change for the better in one month then any changes to th
ese prior conspiracies for years