Re: A New Hope

Von: Free Radio Jackson (freeradiojackson@nospamyahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 02.05.2010 16:55
Newsgroup: alt.fan.starwars alt.fan.karl-malden.nose alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk alt.cascade alt.flame
Hey this was the last one I got from the Star Wars Cascade.  What happened?
--
Free Radio Jackson
We've brought back "The Backwards Song Contest!"

"Avoid normal situations." <byend.removethisbityousillyperson@eskimo.com>
wrote in message news:hlthnj02on9@enews6.newsguy.com...
In alt.flame The 2-Belo <the2belo@msd.bigremovethislobe.ne.jp> wrote:

> >> *Meanwhile, in the Evil Office*
> >> The Rebel base will be in firing range in seven minutes.
> >*Tarkin practically licks his lips*
> >*CUT TO: battle*
> >Luke -- trust your feelings!
> *Luke shakes it off, fires another barrage*
> Squad leaders, we've picked up a new group of signals... enemy fighters,
> coming
> your way.
My scope's negative, I don't see anything!

--
alt.flame Special Forces
"A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car, but if he