Save and convert any video from YouTube

Von: TrandFry (any-anka@hotmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 15.02.2008 14:42
Newsgroup: alt.cellular-phone-tech
'MelodyCan YouTubeRipper'
(http://www.convert-any-media.com/includes/download.php) plug-in for
Internet Explorer is an easy to use program to download video files from
Youtube site.  Everything you need is to click on the button on the
Internet Explorer toolbar and autimatically downloading and conversion
will start. MelodyCan YouTubeRipper automatically converts downloaded
files into the most important audio (MP3, OGG, AAC, M4A...) and video
(MP4, WMV, 3GP, AVI...) file formats. All you need to do is to select
the videos you'd like to have downloaded and  MelodyCan YouTubeRipper
takes care of the rest.

I`ll show how to use *'Melodycan YouTubeRipper'
(http://www.convert-any-media.com)*. I hope these screenshots will help
somebody.

*Step 1.*  Open Internet Explorer and put link YouTube.com. Find out
there song you want to convert to. Then simply click on the bar of
tools. You`ll see an automatically downloading.

[image: http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/7001/1acopydf9.png]

*Step 2.* Set desired MelodyCan settings. Also Donít forget to choose
the suitable output folder (your converted files will be saved there)

[image: http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4462/4acopyks1.png]

*Step 3.* 'Melodycan YouTubeRipper' (http://www.convert-any-media.com)
will convert your file easy and fast.

[image: http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5050/3azp1.png]

*Step 4.* In the result your converted files will appear in output
folder.

So it`s a simple and fast way to save your lovely YouTube files. So as
for me 'Melodycan' (http://www.convert-any-media.com) is a powerful
solution of good conversion speed and quality.

I have never personally heard of this product but I wish I had,
MelodyCan allows you to remove the DRM protection on many video and
audio formats, which if you are a legal payee, you will probably need!
-
System Requirements: -

Windows® XP x32, Windows® 2003 x32 or Windows® Vista x32
1 GHz processor or faster
256 MB RAM or more
Windows Media® Player 9 or higher installed, which can be downloaded
for free from Microsoft®

--
TrandFry
TrandFry's Profile: http://www.cingularuser.com/member.php?userid'6