Requesting for an alarm application

Von: tjrundy (tjrundy.6528c88@mobile-forum.co.uk) [Profil]
Datum: 07.06.2010 08:19
Newsgroup: alt.cellular
Hello,

I'm looking for an alarm application and wonder if anyone can help with
a recommendation. I would like the alarm to play a podcast rather than
sound an alarm. That way I can wake up to something a bit more
interesting than a monotonous beep!

I've tried 'Appalarm', but can't see how to make that work with a
podcast. 'News Alarm' is close, but I don't want to dismiss the alarm
before I hear the podcast - the whole point is that the podcast will
rise me from my sleep gently. Bit like a very simple 'old skool' radio
alarm that you can buy from ebay for $1. Makes you wonder why my $500
phone can't do the same thing... (technological progression etc. blah
blah)...

Anyways, Please can anyone recommend a way of making this work? I'm
running Android 2.1 on a Motorola Milestone / Droid.

Thank you in advance!

Tom.

--
tjrundy