Re: God punishes republicans again

Von: James (bireda1@verizon.net) [Profil]
Datum: 19.05.2010 15:30
Newsgroup: alt.politics.republicans alt.rush-limbaugh alt.politics.usa.republican alt.christnet alt.impeach.bush
On >Tue, 11 May 2010 06:24:14 -0700 (PDT), #1 Donkey wrote:
>Re: God punishes republicans again

> 5 dead in Oklahoma.

Hello,

If God was judging the wicked like He at times did in the past, you
would know it. (recall the flood of Noah's day, etc)

No, God has set a future date to judge "republicans" and all others.
He tells us this at Ac 17:31,

"For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the
man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising
him from the dead." (NIV)

Thus any alleged 'acts of God' are actually 'acts of nature', random
events of forces of weather or other things, etc, obeying the physical
laws they exist in. The Bible refers to humans getting caught up in
them this way: Ec 9:11,

"I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the
swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or
wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance
happen to them all." (NIV)

Sincerely, James

Have Jehovah's Witnesses' questions?
http://www.watchtower.org

**please note I cannot follow all ng threads

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]