Re: A Bible is not Toast.

Von: Michael Christ (jesusislord@father.com) [Profil]
Datum: 09.06.2010 01:55
Newsgroup: alt.christnet.prayer alt.christnet alt.christnet.bible alt.religion.christianity alt.christnet.theology alt.christnet.christianlife alt.bible.prophecy alt.bible

James wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Apparently many inspired Bible writers would disagree. For example Ps
> 119:105,
>
> "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path." (NIV)
>
> Jesus' handpicked servant, the apostle Paul, tells this about the Bible at
> 2 Ti 3:16,
>
> "All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for
> refutation, for correction, and for training in righteousness." (NAB)
>
> Thus since the Bible is "inspired by God", then that is as good as it
gets
> for finding out the will of God at this time.

Your Bible, which is under your control, won't save you.

You need a relationship with the Spirit of the Scriptures.  Then it becomes
all about His will be done.

Read 2 Tim 3:17, the next verse...that is walking the Spirit.  If you be
true, you become something, otherwise you just remain in the realm that
suits your own personal divination of God.

James wrote:
> **please note I cannot follow all ng threads

Then don't post to the ng threads you don't follow, people are not just
dumping grounds for your slant on theology.

Do you need a New World Translation verse for that??

Michael Christ

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]