Issue Regulations: Service on December 7th 1941

Von: Otis Willie PIO The American War Library (themilitarytoday@pacbell.net) [Profil]
Datum: 08.06.2010 23:20
Newsgroup: alt.collecting
Issue Regulations: Service on December 7th 1941
http://www.amervets.com/replacement/dec7th.htm#isr

Authorized For Service During This National Emergency Period 7 December 1941: As
Commander-in-Chief of the Army and Navy I have directed that all measures be taken for our
defense, that always will our whole nation remember the character of
the onslaught against us. No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated
invasion, the American people, in their righteous might, will win through to absolute
victory. I believe that I interpret the will of the Congress and
of the people when I assert that we will not only defend ourselves to the uttermost but
will make it very certain that this form of treachery shall never again endanger us.
Hostilities exist. There is no blinking at the fact that our
people, our territory and our interests are in grave danger. With confidence in our armed
forces, with the un-bounding determination of our people, we will gain the inevitable
triumph. So help us God. -- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

More info: http://www.amervets.com/replacement/dec7th.htm#isr

NOTE: Eligible personnel should ensure this Acknowledgment is listed on your current 201A
Military Award Report:  http://www.amervets.com/201areq.htm (or... amervets.com/201a)

Other medal, badge and certificate Issue Regulations are here:
http://www.amervets.com/replacement/other.htm

Contact Person for this posting: Roger Simpson, PIO
Public Information Office: http://www.13105320634.com
The American War Library: http://www.amervets.com
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247-5420
Phone / Fax: 1-310-532-0634

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]