grits -sbk

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 14.07.2009 05:42
Newsgroup: alt.comedy alt.society alt.writing alt.fiction.interactive
BJ is so full of shit, that the color of his eyes are Brown.. Jace is
so shitty at numbers that he needs to take his shoe off and use his
toes as an abacus in order to count.. Why buy pesticide when all I
need to take care of the ant problem is an ant-eater?  I tried some
Beta-Prostate to see if my penis would grow and I suffered a stiff
neck problem.. Who kills their own kids 'xcept for the Israelis?  And
again, he who speaks of the Masses is least likely to be Of the
Masses.. BJ is so broke now that he sprinkles black pepper on his
thumb and sticks it up his ass.. I am typing upside down in my
wheelchair..

-sEung b. Kim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]