hey you clowns -sbk

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 15.10.2009 03:51
Newsgroup: alt.comedy alt.movies alt.society alt.religion alt.fiction.interactive
Hey, you Clowns are pretty funny..  Can I Shit on your Face?

David Letterman is now unfunny Letterman.. unfunny bop blows me away.
I will Shit on his Face so people can get back to laughing again at
9PM pacific time..anyways, I will blaspheme against God by
masturbating to Roy Master's Meditation technique..Jesus sucks Gods
dick, who gets sucked by the believers, who then suck Roy's Dick as
Roy sucks his own dick through a straw.. niggers.. I mean he's
mentally nigger.. lol..

-sEung b. Kim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]