Astonshing Panorama of Crushed Intellects - by sEung b. Kim

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 16.12.2009 10:54
Newsgroup: alt.comedy alt.movies alt.fiction.interactive
Americans were pissing on my sink.. so I tried to wash it out with
soap and water, but their stinking dreams kept rushing in because the
strong odor of the piss pissed me off.. I grabbed a gun to kill them
off all of them.. God told me to watch out, but I killed 20 people
anyways without fear but when the reality hit about the same time my
brains exploded, I had a cardiac arrest as saw myself in the mirror as
being chickensht but I didn't care how I looked in the mirror..all I
wanted Was a Mirror..

Astonshing Panorama of Crushed Intellects - by sEung b. Kim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]