No Money means No Life Either - by Seung Bum Kim

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 15.04.2010 12:43
Newsgroup: alt.comedy alt.movies alt.fiction.interactive
Leslie seemed interested to the point her eyeballs were buldging out
of her socket.  She fakes love like a poor actor.. Now Julie is an
oscar award contendor.  Anyways, a fucking wallet of this expense is
filled with a few fucking welfare dollars on a weekly basis.  How can
I entertain the bitches without money?  Throw some fucking jokes to
win her heart sounds like I am trying to be funny, but that's not the
point..meaning what i say is for her..and all I say is that to me..
fuck, How about I go to the bar with Steve and get a quick fix.. I
mean, there's a fucking Korean bar out there with hot babes..kinda
slide a beer in their direction say it's off the rocks.  and get
outside and do fucking houdini stunts while offering her a cigarette
saying, my place or yours?  "Yours.."  'fuck that degenerate crap, I
don't want to be smelling the wet spot when we're through hon.. so you
gotta sleep on the wet spot..'  "F-f-f-f-uck Yououuu.."  'Honey, I
thought we were just about to get to that point?'  Case and point..
fuck with their sense so they pissed enough to suck your dick.. in
which case, I hope i never get blue from that shit..

No Money means No Life Either - by Seung Bum Kim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]