Concert time or Job -by Seung Bum Kim

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 15.04.2010 13:13
Newsgroup: alt.comedy alt.movies alt.fiction.interactive
I was kinda hoping that you'd start it off so i don't intrude. Because
i am sickened by male chauffenistic crap. So you take charge meaning
if i eat you, you were asking for it. Fuck, my next career a data
entry clerk that gives $10 an hour or $2.75 over minimum wage. I mean
these fucking construction workers do the improvised pain sht but they
get to play schlom with the rocks..they go out there to enjoy a beer
and a cigarette..nothing like a cigarette after a hard day's work, eh?
Too many drama bitches in my life..i pushed the envelope.. Potentially
if i can't get a job due to the recession, i'll do the mickey splaing
thing..performance and literia architecture are two different
processes..fuck, how about combining both like Bono did on his Zooropa
tour? How about they cut the bullshit and have the band members fight
onstage? It would be boxing and musical performance rolled in one so
the audience doesn't feel like it's all voluptuous horseshit?

Concert time or Job -by Seung Bum Kim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]