Ex. Still Wants You - by Seung Bum Kim

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 12.04.2010 18:02
Newsgroup: alt.comedy alt.movies alt.fiction.interactive
What Does your demon Lover have that I can't give you?  Tell Me!!  Is
it the Nails that Turn you On?  "No Joe.. I'm really in Love this
time..but it doesn't mean I love you any less..*smiles nicely"  *SLAPs
woman across the face!*  "How many times did you screw him?" *fist
tightens*  'Please..' "HOW may Times??" 'I think you're drunk and
confused..please go.'  "HOW Many TImes?!?!" *Slaps her Across the
Face!!* 'Okay!! Fucked Him Ten Times, OKay?!?!' "Shut UP Whore!!"
*Slaps her and takes belt off..*  As he descends from the top floor
like an enveloping shadow to save her from the evils of this world..

Ex. Still Wants You - by Seung Bum Kim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]