Before She knew me, She said it was Love.. -by Seung Bum Kim

Von: Deadspeak2 (kims072@hawaii.rr.com) [Profil]
Datum: 12.04.2010 17:39
Newsgroup: alt.comedy alt.movies alt.fiction.interactive
I said, I got nothing to you give you dear but my Love.. But she
married a rich Prick from Stanford.  And had superbabies that I served
fries at the drivethru.  So I got their address and went over there to
hang her kids..and to hang em high.. She came after me with a knife
and her husband had a gun.  I took off to find some other chic.. but
she didn't want my money.. she was sent by my shrink to screw me for
alternate therapy.  So I read books..kept on reading to marry that
bitch and oust that Stanford prick.  I managed to enter UH and get a
Masters in being a most fucked up puzzle in all of UH history.  So
women are nurses you know.. And I complained "Do I have the sign Save
Me on my back?!"  You wouldn't want to know! You wouldn't fricking
want to know!!  "But I know.. it's your obsession with finding a
perfect woman..but no one's perfect.."  'Please.. don't fuck with me..
not you.  Please..'  So I got a gun and used it in secret places to
shoot Stanford pricks in the head.. when dealing with a gifted and
talented Man, aim for head.. "Apple sauce, Bitch!" *kerlchunk!!*

Before She knew me, She said it was Love.. -by Seung Bum Kim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]