Gotham Pulp Collectors Club meeting

Von: Phantom21 (phantom21@mindspring.com) [Profil]
Datum: 10.05.2007 08:01
Followup-to: alt.comics
Newsgroup: alt.pulp alt.fan.doc-savage alt.comics.superman alt.comics.green-lantern alt.comics.classic alt.comics.batman alt.comics
The GPCC is meeting this Saturday at the Hudson Park Library, 66 Leroy
Street, in downtown Manhattan (actually, in the West Village), from 1 to 4
PM.

Some of us will bring our spoils from Windy City to show around (brag, crow,
etc.) and talk about our trips to those who couldn't make it. I'm sure
we'll also talk about other pulp related stuff, like Anthony Tollin's
newest reprints and news (he had a terrific new magazine showcase/magazine
stand that'll be going into Borders and Barnes & Nobles bookstores).

Come to the meeting, pulp fans.

If you need directions, post here.

Mark

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]