Gotham Pulp Collectors Club meeting notice

Von: Phantom21 (phantom21@mindspring.com) [Profil]
Datum: 07.10.2007 02:28
Followup-to: alt.comics
Newsgroup: alt.pulp alt.fan.doc-savage alt.comics.classic alt.comics
A reminder to all, the next meeting of the Gotham Pulp Collectors Club is
October 13, 2007, from 1 PM to 4PM at the Hudson Park Library.

The library is located at 66 Leroy Street, in Manhattan, the West side of
the village.

As I hope you all know, we meet and talk about all pulp magazine
related subjects.  Often our members bring recent pulp
acquisitions, or
mags which have some importance, or whatever.  We also screen pulp related
movies, serials, TV shows, and we plan on listening to some Shadow related
shows sometime in the future.

So, if you're into the pulps, or have an interest in learning about them,
come to the meeting next week.

All meetings are free to attend.

Mark

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]