Re: Two Franklins in this group. (OT)

Von: Franklin (franksays@nomail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 06.07.2007 02:35
Newsgroup: freeware alt.comp
On 24 Jun 2007, John Corliss <jcorliss@fake.invalid> wrote:

> Franklin wrote:
>> John Corliss wrote:

posting

>>> In my opinion, spoofing is as lowlife as posting somebody's RL
>>> address and phone number.
>>>
>>> Sorry that it's happening to you.
>>
>> It's ok John.
>>
>> The spoof is posted through Foebud in Germany.
>>
>> Foebud is opposed to big brother surveillance but it is not
>> prepared to tolerate this sort of abuse of their anonymizer
>> services.
>
> Franklin, just out of curiosity, how did you figure out that:
>
> 1. It's BB
> 2. He's using Foebud (http://www.foebud.org/) to post messages to
> this group
>
>  From reading the headers of the spoofs, it seems that the spoofs
>  are posted through datamas.de (http://www.datemas.de/)

Hi John, Mr Bottoms moved from posting via Datemas to using Google
Groups.

Msg-ID: <news:1182614834.711704.7930@m36g2000hse.googlegroups.com>
The posting host varies.  At the time I posted it was Foebud in
Germany.

-----

By coincidence "bearbottoms1.com" (whose IP address is 82.197.131.46)
is hosted by AwardSpace.com which is also in Germany.

On the other hand, MelbourneIT.com (who register domain names like
"bearbottms1.com for free) lists the user contact details in
Louisiana.

The domain registration and Mr Bottoms's posts refer to Cox Net.  The
contact link on BearBottoms1.com prefers to use Gmail.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]