Re: XP Issues - system doesn't see keyboard

Von: jcage@lycos.com (jcage@lycos.com) [Profil]
Datum: 05.03.2010 04:47
Newsgroup: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general alt.windows-xp alt.os.windows-xp alt.comp.os.windows-xp
Here's the deal and thanks for the ideas guys... I think I'm pretty
well stuck.  I somehow need to be able to clear the password for admin
or power user through a guest login.  Once I get to the login screen,
my keyboard fails to work and my CD isn't available.  Both appear to
have issues as viewed in Device Manager.  I can access the Internet
through my browser but cannot open email.  so I need some hacker bag
of sneaky tricks to either switch to my other registry that I have on
my hard drive OR eliminate the passwords to my admin login where I can
boot into admin and at least run something like my Spyware Doctor.  As
it is, through guest login, I don't seem to have the rights to do
much.  I'm looking at this site - anyone have any experience with the
software?  TIA

http://windowspasswordforgot.com/