Re: Printer Install on Windows XPproSP2

Von: jcage@lycos.com (jcage@lycos.com) [Profil]
Datum: 03.06.2010 05:32
Newsgroup: alt.comp.os.windows-xp alt.windows-xpmicrosoft.public.windowsxp.basics
Still a no-go...  I get a 'found new hardware' wizard that fails
indicating there is a problem installing this hardware.  Printer works
fine on a laptop via USB but I can't get it to work on my main desktop
either with USB or Parallel and it used to work fine so... Am thinking
there may be some tweak in the registry necessary (key that has to be
deleted, etc) to do a clean install.  Any other ideas are
appreciated...  :-)