strange folders on disc

Von: Netman (netman@poczta.onet.pl) [Profil]
Datum: 09.03.2010 19:00
Newsgroup: alt.computer
Hello!

I have noticed some strange folders on my usb harddrive

Some of these folders cannot be deleted.
One of them named:
"9b2529692949a1396c06b567"
has subfolders
1025
1028
1029
2070
3076
3082

Every of these folders contains files:
"eula.rtf"
and
"HotFixInstallerUI.dll"

The subfolder "1033" contains "eula.rtf" file which has the following
information:
"PLEASE NOTE:  Microsoft Corporation (or based on where you live, one of its
affiliates) licenses this supplement to you.  You may use it with each
validly licensed copy of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1,  or
Microsoft Windows operating system software (for which this supplement is
applicable) (the "software").  You may not use the supplement if you do not
have a license for the software.  The license terms for the software apply
to your use of this supplement.  Microsoft provides support services for the
supplement as described at
www.support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx."

Every "eula.rtf" file of each subfolders has the same text "PLEAS NOTE:
Microsoft Corp...." but in a different language, even on chinese or japan.

Can you tell me how to remove this folders? Is it a virus? Is it a spyware?
Are these data from Microsoft after doing some update?

I have these folders on two usb harddrives, which cannot be removed by me
because some process blocks it.

I have WIN XP Service Pack 3.

Please help me
Netman