Facebook

Von: Steve B (deserttraver@fishymail.net) [Profil]
Datum: 07.03.2010 17:12
Newsgroup: alt.computer
I am getting slammed for NOT doing Facebook.  First, it takes time, but I
hear from everyone that it doesn't take THAT much time.  Looking at it, it
takes more time than I want to put into a self portrait.

Secondly, I'm just not up to putting a snapshot of my personal life up for
the world to see and find.

Thirdly, I am beginning a blog, and if it takes off, I shall have some
degree of fame, and don't want the visibility of Facebook.

Lastly, I have heard of all sorts of malware and viruses that inhabit
Facebook, and am wary.

There's probably more.

Am I paranoid?  What's your take?

This from a guy who's been waiting to buy a mp3 player to see if they would
catch on or not.  I'm a little slow to get new things.

Steve