RAM voltage

Von: James D. Andrews (jamesdandrews@att.net) [Profil]
Datum: 02.04.2010 17:12
Newsgroup: alt.computer
Trying to choose RAM for a new mobo - a BIOSTAR MCP6P M2+ running an AMD
Sempron.

(This combo was picked primarily for PRICE, but also considering known
compatibility, other factors, and hundreds of positive reviews)

So, the problem I'm having in selection is picking RAM with consideration to
voltage.

I couldn't find RAM voltage specs on the Biostar site.

A couple people stated that the voltage defaults to 1.95V

Do I need 1.95 and above or 1.95 and below?

The long list of chips that meet my other needs and qualifications ranges
from 1.8V - 2.2V