HINDU MAHASABHA OF AMERICA

Von: usenet@mantra.com [Profil]
Datum: 19.04.2010 07:53
Followup-to: soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.yoga,alt.computer,consultants,sci.lang
Newsgroup: sci.lang consultants alt.computer alt.yoga alt.religion.hindu alt.fan.jai-maharajsoc.culture.indian
Hindu Mahasabha of America

(Hindu Congress of America)

To reorganize the Hindus in the U.S. into a united socio-political
community that can face any challenge in any walk of life in America,
and be an integral part of a global Hindu community that cares for
the well-being of fellow Hindus all over the world, and acts
decisively to provide help and assistance wherever and whenever
needed.

http://hmsamerica.org/

Horrific crimes are being committed against Hindus in Bangladesh in
the name of religion. Yet the world is watching as a mute spectator.
It is every American Hindu's duty to take up this cause. Learn how
you can help.

American Hindus -- Crisis of Identity & Purpose

Who are we? What is our uniqueness? What should be our rightful place
in America?

These questions need attention.

* Current Status

http://hmsamerica.org/organization/general/us-hindus-current-status.html

* An Assessment

http://hmsamerica.org/organization/general/hindu-community-organization-an-assessment.html

* Call to Reorganize

http://hmsamerica.org/organization/general/call-to-reorganize-a-categorical-imperative.htm

http://www.sarvesamachar.com/click_frameset.php?ref_url=%2Findex.php%3F&url=http%3A%2F
%2Fvivekajyoti.blogspot.com%2F2010%2F04%2Fhindu-mahasabha-of-america.html

End of forwarded article

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

o  Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used for the educational
fair use of copyrighted works.
o  If you send private e-mail to me, it will likely not be read,
o  Posted for information and discussion. Views expressed by others are

go to:  http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.