### Obama cares to kick ass! ###

Von: Nancy Luft (nanluft@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 08.06.2010 09:28
Newsgroup: alt.conspiracytalk.politics.guns
Greetings!

Here is a copy of my latest email to keep you all updated:

Greetings!

Please forward copies to both Obama and Biden ...  a huge THANKS!

### Obama is looking for ass to kick! ###Monday, June 7, 2010 11:55 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nanluft@yahoo.com>To: "--Turkmenistan"
<turkmen@mindspring.com>, "--UAE" <uae@un.int>, "--UK"
<uk@un.int>, "--
Ukraine" <uno_us@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Uzbekistan"
<info@uzbekembassy.org>,
"--Venzuela" <venezuela@un.int>, "--Yemen"
<ambassador@yemenembassy.org>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inquiries@un.org>,
"--
Afghanistan" <contact@afghanistan-mfa.net>, "--Armenia"
<armenia@un.int>, "--Australia" <Consular@AustraliaNYC.org>,
"--
Azerbaijan" <office@apparat.gov.az>, "--Bahrain"
<newyork@bahrainmission.org>, "--Brazil" <louborda@delbrasonu.org>,
"--
China-President-Hu-Jintao" <china@un.int>, "--Croatia"
<cromiss.un@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cuba@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.newyork@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lonamb@um.dk>,
"--Egypt"
<embassy@egyptembdc.org>, "--France" <france@un.int>,
"--Georgia"
<georgia@un.int>, "--Germany" <germany@un.int>,
"--Hungary"
<hungary@un.int>, "--Iran" <iran@un.int>, "--Iraq"
<press@iraqmofa.net>, "--Israel" <israel-un@newyork.mfa.gov.il>,
"--
Italy" <italy@un.int>, "--Japan" <mission@un-japan.org>,
"--Jordan"
<info@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan" <kazakhstan@un.int>,
"--Kuwait"
<kuwaitmission@msn.com>, "--Lebanon" <info@consulat-liban.mc>,
"--
Lithuania" <lithuania@un.int>, "--Macedonia"
<info@macedonia-un.org>,
"--Moldova" <unmoldova@aol.com>, "--NorthKorea"
<dprkembassy@hotmail.com>, "--Pakistan" <Pakistan@un.int>, "--
Palestine" <mail@palestine-un.org>, "--Poland"
<General.Mailbox@PolandUN.org>, "--Qatar"
<qatar-e@qatarmission.org>,
"--Romania" <misiune@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia"
<rusun@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-mission@un.int>, "--Serbia-Montenegro"
<Serbia-
Montenegro@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slovakia@un.int>,
"--Slovenia"
<slovenia@un.int>, "--Syria" <ambassador@syrianembassy.ca>,
"--Turkey"
<turkuno-dt@un.int>Cc: "news--abc" <netaudr@abc.com>,
"news--cbs"
<evening@cbsnews.com>, "news--fox" <comments@foxnews.com>,
"news--nbc"
<nightly@NBC.com>, "news--newsweek" <letters@newsweek.com>,
"news--
time" <letters@time.com>, "news--tnt" <tnt@turner.com>,
"news-
Friedman" <editorial@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-M"
<cfelenstein@newscorp.com>, "news-K-R-Murdoch"
<rnolte@newscorp.com>,
"news-K-Rupert-Murdoch" <teverett@newscorp.com>, "news-Keith-Rupert-
Murdoch" <abutcher@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly"
<oreilly@foxnews.com>, "talk-afranken"
<afranken@airamericaradio.com>,
"talk-ArtBell" <artbell@mindspring.com>, "talk-edschultz"
<wendy@edschultzshow.com>, "talk-malloy" <mike@mikemalloy.com>,
"talk-
rrhodes" <rrhodes@airamericaradio.com>, "talk-rush"
<rush@eibnet.com>,
"talk-sedition" <sedition@airamericaradio.com>, "-Obama"
<president@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden"
<vice.president@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Feingold" <russell_feingold@feingold.senate.gov>, "-Hatch"
<senator_hatch@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Lott"
<senatorlott@lott.senate.gov>, "-Lugar"
<senator_lugar@lugar.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_mccain@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<senator@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "-Sensenbrenner"
<sensenbrenner@mail.house.gov>, "-Warner"
<senator@warner.senate.gov>,
"DOJ" <AskDOJ@usdoj.gov>, "news---washingtonpost"
<letters@washpost.com>, "news--20/20" <2020@abc.com>,
"news--dateline"
<dateline@nbc.com>, "news--niteline" <niteline@abc.com>,
"news--
primetime" <abc.news.magazines@abc.com>, "news--thisweek"
<thisweek@abc.com>, "news-60min" <60m@cbsnews.com>
Greetings to you all!

I read in the news that President Barack Hussein Obama is looking for
someone's ass to kick ... those responsible for that huge oil disaster
in our gulf ... their asses to kick!

Oh well, Mr. President, have YOU ORDERED ALL OFF SHORE OIL WELLS SHUT
COMPLETELY DOWN?    YOU should have done that immediately.

Oil companies should NEVER be allowed to drill their oil wells in any
water until they have machines that suck up any and all spilled
oil ... you know ... then separate that oil from the water and return
the water to the gulf ... machines of various sizes that do that ...
so a crane can lift them and put them unto ships, boats, of various
sizes in the event of an emergency oil spill.

Just ORDER all oil companies that are doing any off shore oil
drilling, Mr. President, to develop those machines and DONATE THEM TO
OUR COAST GUARD ... and until they do that, just ORDER ALL OFF SHORE
OIL WELLS COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN!

Whose ass to kick, Mr. President?   Why not our own US federal
politicians for allowing off shore oil drilling when THE US GOVERNMENT
IS NOT PREPARED TO HANDLE ANY OIL SPILLS?    Oil companies can develop
and make machines that SUCK UP OIL AND SEPARATE THAT OIL FROM WATER
and that return that water to our gulf and then store that oil in
tankers, or other kinds of containers.   Those machines can be made
PORTABLE so that they can be put onto any tanker, and they can come in
all different sizes, also, so they can be used on tug boats, fishing
boats, etc., also!

Just tell those OIL COMPANIES that as long as our US government is NOT
PREPARED TO HANDLE THEIR OIL SPILLS THEY ALL MUST IMMEDIATELY AND
COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN ALL OF THEIR OFF SHORE OIL WELLS ... and then
SUGGEST that they design and build lots of those SUCKING MACHINES and
DONATE THEM TO OUR COAST GUARD, that are of different sizes, that can
be put on ships, boats of different sizes uses a crane ... so WE CAN
PROPERLY SUCK UP ALL OF THEIR FUCKING OIL!

SUCK UP THEIR OIL, SEPARATE IT FROM THE WATER, RETURN THE WATER TO THE
GULF and PUT THEIR OIL INTO TANKERS, OR INTO OIL DRUMS ON SMALLER
FISHING BOATS.   Tell those oil companies to make those machines, make
sure they work great and to DONATE THEM TO OUR COAST GUARD, Mr.
President, and to do that IMMEDIATELY or else you shall ORDER ALL OFF
SHORE OIL WELLS COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN because our US government, very
obviously, has no way to cope with their fucking OIL DISASTERS at all!

Now let me see, whose asses should YOU, Mr. President, be kicking?
Well, British Petroleum has something like about 800 safety violations
and the next oil companies only had eight!   BP WAS A DISASTER WAITING
TO HAPPEN and BP should have been ORDERED OUT OF OUR USA LONG BEFORE
THAT OIL DISASTER, Mr. President.   YOU, sir, still have BP here!
How about YOU begin, sir, BY KICKING YOUR OWN ASS FOR STILL HAVING BP
HERE?    LOL   Oh, that is right, YOU, sir, do not have the know how
and the equipment to clean up that huge fucking mess that BP has
made ... well ... sir ... I told you how to get that equipment and
know how above ... just ORDER ALL OFF SHORE OIL WELLS SHUT DOWN
COMPLETELY UNTIL THOSE OIL COMPANIES MAKE THOSE SUCKING MACHINES AND
DONATE THEM TO OUR COAST GUARD, sir.   You politicians should never,
ever allow any oil company to ever drill for oil off shore unless our
US government has those sucking machines ready to go in the event a
huge oil spill, sir.

We The People do keep reading that The Saudis did SUCK UP EIGHTY-FIVE
PERCENT of their oil spill using those machines ... just sucked it up
into tankers, Mr. President, therefore WE DO NOT TAKE NO, WE CANNOT
HAVE MACHINES THAT DO THAT TO PUT ONTO TANKERS, TUGS, FISHING BOATS,
etc.!    When it takes a full month for that oil to reach land, sir,
over ninety-five percent of it should have been sucked up before it
could reach any land!

And we do NOT want any dispersant used in our GULF OF MEXICO, Mr.
President.   All dispersants do is HIDE THE OIL BELOW THE SURFACE OF
THE WATER ... and we do NOT care to have that oil hidden below the
surface in our gulf ... our gulf is too important of a FOOD SUPPLY to
use dispersants ... ALL of the oil needs to be removed from our
gulf ... WE DO NOT WANT IT HIDDEN FROM PUBLIC VIEW WITH DISPERSANTS at
all.

Here our own politicians should have KICKED BP OUT OF OUR USA
completely and just told BP that they can only return IF they have ten
consecutive years of a spotless safety record ... that is what you
politicians should have all done to those utterly INCOMPETENT IDIOTS
at BP who love to have the most infamous safety record of any oil
company operating in our USA!   And now, sir, Mr. President, YOU still
have BP operating in our USA!    Oh well, sir, Mr. President, how
about YOU KICK YOUR OWN ASS FIRST for still allowing BP to operate in
our USA?   Oh, but you are attempting to get BP to PAY FOR THEIR HUGE
OIL MESS that our US government has no money for, right?   Why not
just freeze their bank accounts, assets, and take control of all of
their assets, Mr. President, until they pay up ... as YOU KICK BP OUR
OF OUR USA and TELL THEM THAT THEY CANNOT RETURN UNTIL THEY HAVE TEN
CONSECUTIVE YEARS OF A SPOTLESS SAFETY RECORD?

Why not you politicians put a special tax on those oil companies doing
that off shore oil drilling so our US government can get those SUCKING
MACHINES MADE, enough of them, so that our COAST GUARD HAS THOSE
SUCKING MACHINES READY TO USE for any and all oil disasters, Mr.
President?

Well, the way I see this all, sir, is when our US government is NOT
PROPERLY PREPARED FOR OFF SHORE OIL SPILLS, our US government needs to
be smart enough to SHUT COMPLETELY DOWN ALL OFF SHORE OIL WELLS UNTIL
OUR US GOVERNMENT IS PROPERLY PREPARED TO HANDLE OFF SHORE OIL
SPILLS.   Now, Mr. President, is that just too fucking logical for you
politicians?

Yes sir, Mr. President, we currently have the most INFAMOUS OIL
COMPANY that was operating in our USA, BP FUCK UPS, now taking care of
that oil spill of theirs and their fucking leaking oil well!   That is
simply HILARIOUS sir!   I would NEVER trust BP any where near to any
crude oil or petroleum products ... their own record does prove that
they should never, ever be trusted near any crude oil or petroleum
products, sir!   Cannot YOU sir, just KICK BP OUT OF OUR USA
COMPLETELY AND SEND THEM A BILL TO CLEAN UP THAT HUGE MESS AND TO TURN
OFF THEIR LEAKING OIL WELL ... and just pay other oil companies to do
that work, sir?

The entire problem, Mr. President, is too many of WE THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE just GOOGLE everything, sir!   We GOOGLE that BP and what we
read about them and their record ... well, we think BP is in great,
immediately need of being completely KICKED OUT OF OUR USA, sir!
Just try to GOOGLE that "BP' along with the word 'SAFETY", Mr.
President and then READ what you find!   BP has had a safety record
ONE HUNDRED TIMES POORER THEN ANY OTHER OIL COMPANY that operates in
our USA, Mr. President.   Now what does that tell you, sir?   Oh, it
should tell you that our politicians should have long ago KICKED BP
OUT OF OUR USA and NOT ALLOWED THEM TO OPERATE IN OUR NATION ... told
them that they may return only after they have ten consecutive years
of a spotless safety record ... because they are a FUCKING DISASTER
WAITING TO HAPPEN, obviously!

Oh well, Mr. President, I truly think you ought to KICK YOUR OWN ASS
FIRST ... because WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE STILL HAVE BP IN OUR NATION
and we should not have them here at all!

And sir, IF those Saudis know how to SUCK UP OIL, I am positive that
Americans can learn to SUCK UP OIL, also!    NO SUCKING MACHINES,
sir?   Well, then just immediately order ALL OFF SHORE OIL WELLS
COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN UNTIL OUR COAST GUARD HAS LOTS OF THOSE SUCKING
MACHINES.   EVERYONE SAYS THOSE SUCKING MACHINES CAN BE MADE ... made
in all kinds of sizes to fit on ships of all kinds of sizes, so that
they are portable and cranes can be used to put them into place ...
and they do separate oil from water and return the water to the gulf
and put that oil into oil tankers or various kinds of containers.

Yes sir, Mr. President, IF our politicians care to have off shore oil
drilling, FIRST our politicians should PREPARE OUR US GOVERNMENT TO
CLEAN UP HUGE OFF SHORE OIL DISASTERS ... if our government cannot
handle the clean up, then our government should NOT allow any off
shore oil drilling, wells, at all.   YOU sir, telling WE THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE that WE MUST KEEP THOSE BP FUCK UPS TO CLEAN UP THAT HUGE OIL
MESS BECAUSE OUR US GOVERNMENT CANNOT ... that truly does suck
greatly!   Yes sir, it sucks do greatly I bet that IF all of you
federal politicians were in the middle of that huge oil spill and said
those words, your words would suck up all of that fucking oil, sir!

You see, Mr. President, ONLY IDIOTS, RETARDOS, trust those oil
companies to clean up, correctly, the huge messes that they make.   BP
can always run and file bankruptcy and say WE THE PEOPLE PAY TO CLEAN
UP THEIR HUGE OIL MESS ... any oil company can ... therefore WE WANT
OUR US GOVERNMENT TO ALWAYS BE PREPARED TO CLEAN UP THOSE HUGE OFF
SHORE OIL MESSES ... if you politicians let them drill those off shore
oil wells, then you politicians should always be totally prepared to
CLEAN UP THEIR HUGE OFF SHORE OIL MESSES, also, sir.   Clean the oil
messes up for them all and SEND THEM A HUGE BILL for having correctly
cleaned up their huge oil messes for them!

Sir, Mr. President, IF you politicians allow FUCK UPS like BP to drill
off shore oil wells, then IF any of their off shore oil wells leak,
you need to TAKE OVER THAT LEAKING OIL WELL and HIRE A REPUTABLE OIL
COMPANY TO SHUT IT OFF and SEND BP THE BILL FOR THAT SERVICE, sir!

Oh well, Mr. President, mean while back at the ranch ...

JEWS?   Oh, I just CANNOT THINK ABOUT JEWS because each time I do
so ... well, I end up with my ass burning red hot in pure rage at
their actions!    JUST THINK ABOUT THOSE POOR PALESTINIANS, sir!
Those Jews have TORTURED THEM TO THE NTH DEGREE by criminally invading
the middle east to attempt to criminally steal their home lands that
Jews just have absolutely no right to of any kind what so ever.   In a
gross criminal violation of international laws, those God damned Jews
have exiled into other nations HALF of those Palestinians and those
God damned Jews keep refusing to OBEY INTERNATIONAL LAWS and take them
all back and give them all back their lands!   Jews seem to think that
WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE do not know what they are doing, or
something.   Well, a hell of a lot of us Americans, in our minds we
keep a very, very, very extremely long list of crimes, war crimes,
international crimes, violations of US resolutions, human rights
violations, etc., etc., etc., that those God damned JEWS ARE GUILTY OF
HAVING COMMITTED!

Like our brains are packed full of things those Jews have said, Mr.
President, like THE PALESTINIANS ARE TERRORISTS, etc.   And exactly
WHO ARE THE FUCKING PURE EVIL CRIMINALS, sir.   JEWS ARE ... as they
did LEGALLY SELL that land to those Arabs and they did NOT have any
right to later return to butcher those Arabs to criminally steal that
land from them!

Like here for years now, all of mankind speaks of the enormously huge
humanitarian crisis in Gaza and what did the head of state of Israel
just say, Mr. President?  He recently stated that there was no
humanitarian disaster in Gaza at all, sir!   LIES like that ... just
make a lot of people's asses burn in pure rage ... so they care to do
nothing BUT KILL EVERY JEW UPON THIS EARTH ... simply because THEY
HAVE ALL OVERLY EARNED DEATH!   Half of this earth's Jews are now in
Israel and the other half are in our USA and they over throw our
democracy to criminally rig politicians into office who are always
BLINDLY LOYAL to their Israel!   Jews are like a very pissy tiny two
percent of our population but all of my lifetime of over 67 years they
dictate to all Americans all of our middle east policies ... so when,
Mr. President, do the rest of us Americans get our turn to control out
nation's middle east policies ... AFTER WE KILL ALL JEWS, then finally
we shall get our turn!   This is to be a DEMOCRACY, so why do so tiny
few JEWS control all of our middle east policy, always, and none of
the rest of us Americans have any say about it at all?

Oh well, since The Sputnik Forces always agree with me one hundred
percent about those Jews ... they also say JEWS ARE THE BIGGEST RACIST
PIGS IN OUR USA, etc., too, I should not worry about it at all ...
after all The Sputnik Forces will take care of those fucking Jews!
The ACTIONS of JEWS prove that they have overly earned a SECOND
HOLOCAUST, this one to KILL EVERY JEW ON OUR PLANET EARTH ...
therefore I just should try to get my blood to stop boiling and wait a
while longer for The Sputnik Forces to KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT
THEM ALL OUT ... well, this being JEWS who have TORTURED those
Palestinians now for over sixty years committing their ZIONIST
ATROCITIES ... God would never get near to them to sort them all
out ... God would send them all directly to the DEVIL and let THE
DEVIL SORT THEM ALL OUT!

Yes sir, Mr. President, just LOOK AT THE PALESTINIANS, how they have
lived, where they live, how many of them are dead, etc., etc., etc.,
and WHY?   Oh, because JEWS decided to CRIMINALLY INVADE THE MIDDLE
EAST TO COMMIT THE UTTERLY UNTHINKABLE CRIMES OF BUTCHERING THEM,
ENSLAVING THEM, ETC., IN ORDER TO CRIMINALLY STEAL LANDS THAT JEWS HAD
EARLIER LEGALLY SOLD TO THEM!

Just ask yourself, Mr. President, DO THOSE PALESTINIANS HAVE THE SAME
WEAPONS AS THOSE JEWS?   NO!   Why not, sir?   Oh, very obviously
because those PALESTINIANS ARE BEING ENSLAVED BY THOSE JEWS and that
is why they do not have equal rights to those Jews!    You never, ever
give your SLAVES any weapons!

Oh well, the FACTS always do prove that the ONLY CRIMINALS in the
middle east are those JEWS ... and no one can change those facts ...
therefore before this is over with EVERY JEW ON EARTH SHALL BE
DEAD!    There shall be JUSTICE ... as this can never, ever end
without JUSTICE ... and JUSTICE IS EVERY JEW DIES!   Does anyone get
away with criminally invading and criminally stealing another people's
homeland and TORTURING those other people to hell for over sixty
years, Mr. President?   Do that and when mankind learns what you are
doing, YOU ARE ALL DEAD MEAT, mankind shall KILL ALL JEWS ... half of
them for being in Israel and the other half for supporting those
HORRIFIC CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!

Yes sir, Mr. President, those Arabs, those Palestinians, have every
right to murder those invading, criminal JEWS ... no one LEGALLY SELLS
and then LATER BUTCHERS THE PEOPLE TO TAKE IT BACK ... JEWS ALL NEED
TO DIE FOR THAT ATROCITY!

The FACTS prove this all is utterly one sided, Mr. President, those
Jews have absolutely no right to now be in the middle east at all, as
all of the land that they built their Israel upon is still legally
owned by Palestinians, Arabs ... which means those Palestinians,
Arabs, can LEGALLY MURDER JEWS ... and JEWS HAVE NO RIGHT TO EVER
MURDER THEM because Jews have absolutely no right at all to even be in
the middle east!    So the Jews who have died, should have all died,
BUT none of those Arabs, Palestinians, should have died ... Jews
murdering them is a HORRIFIC ATROCITY!

Yes sir, Mr. President, that is just the way it is ... all of those
bad things done to those Jews, have not been bad enough, because there
are still Jews alive in the middle east, when the facts PROVE that
there should NOT be any Jews in the middle east at all.  And ALL of
those bad things those Jews have done to those Palestinians, Arabs,
are all HORRIFIC CRIMES, ATROCITIES, CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, etc.,
simply because all of the facts PROVE that Jews should NOT even be in
the middle east at all!

JEWS have been telling more horrific LIES, such as JEWS HAVE A RIGHT
TO DEFEND THEMSELVES ... that is not true because Jews are committing
horrific CRIMES and CRIMINALS never, ever have any right to self
defense at all!

Oh well, Mr. President, at least I can rest knowing that The Sputnik
Forces did predict a SECOND HOLOCAUST ... so I know that there shall
soon be one and JUSTICE WILL SOON BE DONE!

Nancy Ann Luft

PS:  Sorry that I get so fucking angry, Mr. President, BUT that
bullshit in the middle east is so totally and completely ONE SIDED ...
because JEWS HAVE NO RIGHT TO EVEN BE IN THE MIDDLE EAST AT ALL and it
is a HORRIFIC ATROCITY THEY ARE IN THE MIDDLE EAST today.   Once a
person learns those Jews did LEGALLY SELL that land to those Arabs,
and then those Jews later returned to murder the people to whom they
did legally sell that land to to criminally take it back ... well ...
it just PROVES that ALL JEWS MUST DIE ... those Israeli ones for doing
that utterly unthinkable atrocity, Americans ones for supporting
it!    Every retardo knows that you just never, ever legally something
and then later return to butcher the person you sold it to and take it
back, Mr. President, so why Jews think that they can do that ...
well ... I do not know ... I only know that JEWS ARE TOO FUCKING SICK,
UTTERLY IMMORAL, PURE EVIL, ETC., TO LEAVE ALIVE UPON OUR EARTH!   How
about a new law, Mr. President, to grant ALL Americans equal rights to
Jews ... we all get the right to just butcher people in order to take
anything we want from them!   Yes sir, Mr. President, that is exactly
what you fucked up between your ears, politicians, do each time you
bankroll and arm those God damned Jews ... and all of the facts prove
that is the truth, too!   Do not wonder why The Sputnik Forces will
KILL ALL OF YOU POLITICIANS and all of your loves ones, sir, because
it shall be YOU ALL OVERLY EARNED IT BY BANKROLLING AND ARMING JEWS!
I would order ALL of those AIPAC JEWS ARRESTED for taking part in a
ZIONIST CONSPIRACY to overthrow our democracy by brainwashing The
American People with LIES in order to criminally defraud them out of
their tax money to bankroll and arm those ATROCITY LEVEL LAND STEALING
ZIONIST PIG JEWS!   Those ZIONIST PIGS all belong rotting in our
prisons until they die, and the facts prove that is correct, too, Mr.
President!   CRIMINALS like them, their type of ORGANIZED CRIME, need
to be SHUT DOWN COMPLETELY, sir!    Yes sir, Mr. President, that
ZIONIST MAFIA that has been orchestrating all of these HORRIFIC CRIMES
needs to be ARRESTED AND CONVICTED as they KNOW their own JEWISH
HISTORY and they have always known that JEWS HAVE NO RIGHT TO RETURN
TO THE MIDDLE EAST and they BRAINWASH AMERICANS WITH LIES to get us to
bankroll and arm their ZIONIST MAFIA to invade the middle east and
butcher those Arabs, Palestinians, in order to KNOWINGLY CRIMINAL
STEAL THEIR LANDS!   That is all ORGANIZED CRIME, a fucking low life
ZIONIST MAFIA, Mr. President, and that much is obvious!   When Jews
KNOW their own JEWISH HISTORY and they KNOW that they have NO RIGHT TO
EVER RETURN TO THE MIDDLE EAST, who the hell is orchestrating this
bullshit, Mr. President, to BRAINWASH AMERICANS WITH LIES, TO
CRIMINALLY DEFRAUD AMERICANS OUT OF THEIR MONEY TO ARM THAT ZIONIST
MAFIA, ETC.?   That is ORGANIZED CRIME, IT IS A ZIONIST MAFIA, sir!
ZIONISM simply means JEWISH MAFIA ... Jews who conspiracy to brainwash
people with LIES so that they are CRIMINALLY STEAL LANDS that they
know they have absolutely no right to what so ever!   ZIONISM means
ORGANIZED CRIME ... a JEWISH MAFIA!

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]