### Helen Thomas FORCED to retire! ###

Von: Nancy Luft (nanluft@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 07.06.2010 23:48
Newsgroup: alt.conspiracytalk.politics.guns
Greetings!

Here is a copy of my latest email to keep you all updated:

Greetings!

Please forward to both Obama and Biden ... a huge THANKS!

### Helen Thomas FORCED to retire! ###Monday, June 7, 2010 2:33 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nanluft@yahoo.com>To: "--Turkmenistan"
<turkmen@mindspring.com>, "--UAE" <uae@un.int>, "--UK"
<uk@un.int>, "--
Ukraine" <uno_us@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Uzbekistan"
<info@uzbekembassy.org>,
"--Venzuela" <venezuela@un.int>, "--Yemen"
<ambassador@yemenembassy.org>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inquiries@un.org>,
"--
Afghanistan" <contact@afghanistan-mfa.net>, "--Armenia"
<armenia@un.int>, "--Australia" <Consular@AustraliaNYC.org>,
"--
Azerbaijan" <office@apparat.gov.az>, "--Bahrain"
<newyork@bahrainmission.org>, "--Brazil" <louborda@delbrasonu.org>,
"--
China-President-Hu-Jintao" <china@un.int>, "--Croatia"
<cromiss.un@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cuba@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.newyork@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lonamb@um.dk>,
"--Egypt"
<embassy@egyptembdc.org>, "--France" <france@un.int>,
"--Georgia"
<georgia@un.int>, "--Germany" <germany@un.int>,
"--Hungary"
<hungary@un.int>, "--Iran" <iran@un.int>, "--Iraq"
<press@iraqmofa.net>, "--Israel" <israel-un@newyork.mfa.gov.il>,
"--
Italy" <italy@un.int>, "--Japan" <mission@un-japan.org>,
"--Jordan"
<info@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan" <kazakhstan@un.int>,
"--Kuwait"
<kuwaitmission@msn.com>, "--Lebanon" <info@consulat-liban.mc>,
"--
Lithuania" <lithuania@un.int>, "--Macedonia"
<info@macedonia-un.org>,
"--Moldova" <unmoldova@aol.com>, "--NorthKorea"
<dprkembassy@hotmail.com>, "--Pakistan" <Pakistan@un.int>, "--
Palestine" <mail@palestine-un.org>, "--Poland"
<General.Mailbox@PolandUN.org>, "--Qatar"
<qatar-e@qatarmission.org>,
"--Romania" <misiune@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia"
<rusun@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-mission@un.int>, "--Serbia-Montenegro"
<Serbia-
Montenegro@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slovakia@un.int>,
"--Slovenia"
<slovenia@un.int>, "--Syria" <ambassador@syrianembassy.ca>,
"--Turkey"
<turkuno-dt@un.int>Cc: "news--abc" <netaudr@abc.com>,
"news--cbs"
<evening@cbsnews.com>, "news--fox" <comments@foxnews.com>,
"news--nbc"
<nightly@NBC.com>, "news--newsweek" <letters@newsweek.com>,
"news--
time" <letters@time.com>, "news--tnt" <tnt@turner.com>,
"news-
Friedman" <editorial@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-M"
<cfelenstein@newscorp.com>, "news-K-R-Murdoch"
<rnolte@newscorp.com>,
"news-K-Rupert-Murdoch" <teverett@newscorp.com>, "news-Keith-Rupert-
Murdoch" <abutcher@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly"
<oreilly@foxnews.com>, "talk-afranken"
<afranken@airamericaradio.com>,
"talk-ArtBell" <artbell@mindspring.com>, "talk-edschultz"
<wendy@edschultzshow.com>, "talk-malloy" <mike@mikemalloy.com>,
"talk-
rrhodes" <rrhodes@airamericaradio.com>, "talk-rush"
<rush@eibnet.com>,
"talk-sedition" <sedition@airamericaradio.com>, "-Obama"
<president@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden"
<vice.president@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Feingold" <russell_feingold@feingold.senate.gov>, "-Hatch"
<senator_hatch@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Lott"
<senatorlott@lott.senate.gov>, "-Lugar"
<senator_lugar@lugar.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_mccain@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<senator@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "-Sensenbrenner"
<sensenbrenner@mail.house.gov>, "-Warner"
<senator@warner.senate.gov>,
"DOJ" <AskDOJ@usdoj.gov>, "news---washingtonpost"
<letters@washpost.com>, "news--20/20" <2020@abc.com>,
"news--dateline"
<dateline@nbc.com>, "news--niteline" <niteline@abc.com>,
"news--
primetime" <abc.news.magazines@abc.com>, "news--thisweek"
<thisweek@abc.com>, "news-60min" <60m@cbsnews.com>Bcc:
"vip-allen"
<info@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "vip-gates"
<unfo@gatesfoundation.org>, "vip-oprah" <Oprah.com@oprah.com>,
"-------
Abunimah" <abunimah01@yahoo.com>, "-----nan"
<nanluft@yahoo.com>,
"-----Nancy" <nancyluft@hotmail.com>, "----EMHE"
<feedback@emhe.tv>,
"----OrgIslamicConf" <oic@un.int>, "----Rahul"
<rahul@empirenotes.org>
Greetings to you all!

HELEN THOMAS FORCED TO RETIRE!    You foreigners care to learn who she
is?   Well, she is one of living national monuments ... that 89 year
old women reporter who covers The White House all of my life time.
Why was she forced to retire?   Oh, she spook THE TRUTH about JEWS and
ISRAEL!    LOL   What did she say?

Oh, Helen Thomas said that those Israeli Jews all need to return to
The USA, Poland, Germany, etc., and to all get the fuck out of the
middle east!   LOL

Helen Thomas must have heard that JEWS LEGALLY SOLD THAT LAND TO THOSE
ARABS WHEN THEY LEFT IT, which means DONE DEAL and Jews did forever
forfeit any and all claim to any of that land at the time that they
LEGALLY SOLD it all to those Arabs!

I think, since I began to post THE TRUTH about those JEWS LEGALLY
SELLING THAT LAND TO ARABS when they left it and therefore having
absolutely no right to now be in the middle east at all and Israel is
nothing but an ATROCITY, CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY, because it is all
built upon lands that are all still legally owned by those Arabs,
Palestinians, HATE CRIMES AGAINST JEWS IN THE USA KEEP INCREASING.

You fucking foreigners need to realize that for us Americans, well
take me as an example, please, okay?   I am 67 years old now, and ALL
of my entire life time, I have seen endless numbers of JEWS on my TV
set, etc., all saying the very same thing, WE HAVE A RIGHT TO
RETURN ... and it has always been paired with CRY FOR US BECAUSE OF
WHAT HITLER DID TO US.   Well, Arabs, Palestinians, had absolutely
nothing at all to do with what The Germans did to those Jews during
WW2.   RIGHT TO RETURN?   That is nothing by a HORRIFIC LIE that Jews
have been brainwashing us Americans with all of my entire lifetime of
over 67 years now!   Jews did FORFEIT any and all claim to any land in
the middle east when JEWS LEGALLY SOLD THAT LAND TO THOSE ARABS.   No
culture for millenniums ever allows anyone to legally sell something
and then to return and butcher those to whom it was sold and to take
it back!

Virtually ALL Americans, upon learning THE TRUTH that Jews did LEGALLY
SELL THAT LAND TO ARABS WHEN THEY LEFT IT, care to take a baseball
bat, club, and BEAT TO DEATH ALL OF OUR OWN AMERICAN JEWS for having
brainwashed us all that JEWS HAVE A RIGHT TO RETURN in order to
criminally fleece us out of our hard earned tax money in order to
bankroll and arm their ATROCITY ISRAEL!

READ the early books of psychic Jeane Dixon that she wrote in the
1950s, please, because in one of them The Sputnik Forces total mind
controlled her to predict a SECOND HOLOCAUST.   Jews do know their own
Jewish History and Jews decided to BRAINWASH ALL OF US AMERICANS WITH
LIES in order to get The USA to bankroll and arm their ISRAEL THE
ATROCITY ... and therefore The Sputnik Forces predicted a SECOND
HOLOCAUST!

What do Americans, the entire human race, have in their collective
memories?    Jews invading the middle east, Jews murdering endless
Arabs, Palestinians, Jews violating all UN resolutions, Jews violating
all kinds of international law, etc., etc., etc.   LOOK AT GAZA right
now, please, and what do YOU SEE IN GAZA?   A huge HUMANITARIAN
CRISIS.   And what are Jews doing?   They have a BLOCKADE OF GAZE so
that humanitarian ships, supplies, cannot get into GAZA ... and those
JEWS tell us LIES by saying that there is no humanitarian crisis in
Gaza at all!   ALL of mankind's collective memory is packed full of
ATROCITIES, CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, like that one that Jews always
get away with!

Well, as THE TRUTH keeps spreading and spreading, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE,
the entire human race, will just decide soon TO KILL EVERY JEW UPON
OUR ENTIRE PLANET EARTH in that PREDICTED SECOND HOLOCAUST.
Virtually ALL Americans who are learning The TRUTH about JEWS LEGALLY
SELLING THAT LAND TO THOSE ARABS, PALESTINIANS, care to KILL ALL
AMERICAN JEWS AND THEN ATTACK ISRAEL AND KILL ALL ISRAELIS JEWS NEXT!

Pure OUTRAGE, pure HORROR, pure SHOCK, etc., is what Americans are
feeling upon learning that JEWS BRAINWASHED THEM WITH LIES IN ORDER TO
GET THEM TO BANKROLL AND ARM THEIR JEWISH ATROCITY ISRAELI.

Yes, that is exactly what has gone on, Jews have INTENTIONALLY
BRAINWASHED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WITH HORRIFIC LIES to get them to
finance and arm JEWS TO COMMIT UNTHINKABLE CRIMES, ATROCITIES, CRIMES
AGAINST HUMANITY to those Arabs, Palestinians!   Well, needless to say
you just do NOT do that to The American People unless you care to end
up with The American People killing your ass(es) dead!

Now The Sputnik Forces can KILL ALL AMERICANS, including ALL American
Jews, along with KILLING ALL ISRAELI JEWS due to what those God damned
Jews have done ... brainwashing The American People with HORRIFIC LIES
to exploit them to bankroll and arm their ISRAEL THE ATROCITY!   Those
God damned Jews have put the lives of ALL of us Americans in danger.

My very dear Helen Thomas, very obviously, had HEARD THE TRUTH ...
hence the reason why she is saying that ALL MIDDLE EAST JEWS NEED TO
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST IMMEDIATELY and return to Poland,
Germany, The USA, etc., i.e., to where ever the fuck they lived BEFORE
they criminally invading the middle east to criminally steal lands
that they long ago did FORFEIT ANY AND ALL CLAIM TO!

Oh well, IF ALL AMERICAN JEWS DO NOT IMMEDIATELY BEGIN TO TELL THE
TRUTH, THEY SHALL ALL SOON BE DEAD in that predicted SECOND HOLOCAUST,
along with all of those Israeli Jews, and most likely every Jew upon
our entire planet earth before this is over with.

You all see, there are MORE LIES that Jews always brainwash mankind
with, also!

Why did Jews get kicked out of nations like SPAIN, etc., and then
ENGLAND?   Oh, the PURE EVIL GREED OF JEWS GOT THEM EXILED!    Jews
were extremely RICH living in the middle east for a very long time
because all of this earth's most important land trading routes passed
through their lands ... and then mankind invented SHIPS and those
goods were all shipped BY SEA making those Jews extremely POOR and so
they did LEGALLY SELL THEIR LANDS, everything, to those Arabs, in
order to raise cast to leave and become bankers, merchants, etc., in
distant nations.   Right, Jews sold everyone to Arabs to once again
become EXTREMELY RICH.   And each time that MASTER RACE OF JEWS does
become extremely rich, is the richest group in any nation, what does
always happen?   They got EXILED for being hoggy, greedy pigs who
reduced the native peoples to being their poor slaves ... no people
care to even live under a RICH MASTER RACE OF JEWS and to be their
slaves.   By the time Hitler got into power, NO NATION ON EARTH WANTED
ANY JEWS IN IT ... not Cuba, not The USA, etc., etc., etc., and so
when Hitler wanted to exile ALL JEWS, after all other nations had
dumped their Jews into his nation, NO NATION WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO TAKE
JEWS ... no people cared to end up being the SLAVES OF A MASTER RACE
OF RICH JEWS.   And so The Sputnik Forces PROTECTED HITLER as he
gassed half of this earth's Jews to death.   The Sputnik Forces are
old fashion, traditional CARD CARRYING COMMIES, just like those who
used to control all of our own American universities, labor unions,
etc., and THEY ALWAYS HATE RICH GREEDY PIGS ... and The Sputnik Forces
knew that JEWS ARE RICH, GREEDY PIGS.   As Americans Jews have become
richer and richer, and more and more politically powerful, more and
more Americans care TO KILL ALL JEWS FOR THEIR PURE EVIL GREED, too,
and history is being repeated in our USA.   You see, each group, each
nationality, each race, in any nation has a right to the NATIONAL
AVERAGE OF GOOD THINGS, and it is utterly immoral for any group to
have more then that national average.   Jews today in our USA are the
richest group, the best educated group, the most politically powerful
group, etc., and they are just hogging up MORE THEN THEIR FAIR SHARE
OF HIGHER EDUCATION, WEALTH, ASSETS, INCOME, POLITICAL POWER, etc.,
therefore growing numbers of Americans care to KILL ALL AMERICAN JEWS
FOR THEIR PURE EVIL GREED!   Well, Jews you all see, ALWAYS LIE ABOUT
THAT ALL!

Jews LIE saying is was the pure evil racism of other groups of people
that caused them to be exiled from all of those European nations until
no nation would take them and they ended up gassed to death!    But
the FACTS PROVE it was the PURE EVIL RACISM OF JEWS that caused that
all.

Listen to what groups like the KKK, who used to always make deals with
BLACK SEPARATIST GROUPS in our USA to support each others causes have
to say.   White, Black, etc., they just care to NOT SEE A MUD RACE
EVOLVE on our planet!   They care to protect their genes, their
cultures, their subcultures, and they do NOT care to have their genes
destroyed by interracial marriages.   Do YOU care to have only one
color of rose that is all the same shape, size, upon our planet
earth ... or do you care to make sure that we have endless colors of
roses that come in endless sizes and shape?   SEPARATISTS always
support the endless colors of roses, that come in all kinds of sizes
and shapes ... or making sure that we keep ALL OF OUR RACES,
NATIONALITIES, and that mankind forever will come in all of those
colors, sizes, shapes!    If a White person marries a Black person, an
Asian person, etc., what makes that person WHITE IS LOST FOREVER!
Groups like the KKK, they are simply attempting to PREVENT THE
EXTINCTION OF THE ENTIRE WHITE RACE ... as interracial marriages will
eventually destroy the entire White Race.   That is just NOT RACISM at
all.   We do that to protect bears, rabbits, rats, pelicans, etc.,
from extinction ... because we care to make sure we have them all, in
all sizes, shapes, colors!    What is PURE EVIL RACISM?

Well, PURE EVIL RACISM is always based in one group economically
exploiting another group like what was happening in SOUTH AFRICA!
And JEWS ARE ALWAYS PURE EVIL RACISM PIGS because they always believe
that they should be the best educated, the richest, the most
politically power, etc., group in any nation that they live in.   JEWS
believe that they have a right to economically exploit all other
groups and that is what JEWS always do in every nation that they live
in, PROVING THAT JEWS ARE PURE EVIL RACIST PIGS!

Whites are NOT the biggest racists in our USA today.   JEWS are
because their are the richest and most politically powerful group, and
next comes ASIANS ... then Whites!

Did The Vietnamese care to keep those babies who had American father's
from The Vietnam War?   FUCK NO!   The Vietnamese, also, believe in
their RIGHT TO PROTECT THEIR OWN GENES and to NOT have their genes
destroyed by interracial marriages!

Oh, but Rockefeller's Rich Man's Mafia, in order to PREVENT THE HUGE
RACIAL RIOTS that The Sputnik Forces total mind controlled psychic
Jeane Dixon to predict in her early books, did decide to BRAINWASH ALL
AMERICANS TO SUPPORT INTEGRATION?   Correct!    And that has
infuriated groups of Americans who do NOT believe in interracial
marriages, because they know that integration will cause more
interracial marriages.   Global warming will kill all POLAR BEARS,
people say, and so lots of people are trying to now SAVE THE POLAR
BEARS ... well integration causes more interracial marriages which
will CAUSE WHITE FOLKS TO BECOME EXTINCT ... and that does freak out
lots of people.   The genes for dark eyes, dark hair, etc., wipe out
the genes for light colored eyes, light color hair, etc., and THE
WHITE RACE is totally destroyed, completely gone, if there are
interracial marriages.   You do NOT end up with anyone having blue
eyes, blond or light brown hair, light colored skin, etc., at all!

ME?   Well, I listen to it all ...and I still love living in an
INTEGRATED SOCIETY as it is far more dynamic, interesting to live
in.   And I just do NOT care if the entire human race ends up all
looking like Barack Hussein Obama.   BUT I am very happy that there
are some people on our planet SMART enough to care to make sure that
we always have unique nationalities, races, upon our planet earth.   I
think we need to make sure we make room for BOTH VIEWS on that sort of
bullshit upon our planet earth.

That entire discussion is NOT RACISM at all!    JEWS control our US to
huge extent and they do NOT even call their RACISM THAT JEWS ARE
GUILTY OF BY THE TERM RACISM ... they always go after groups of
Americans who simply believe that it is BEAUTIFUL TO MAKE SURE THAT
ALL NATIONALITIES, RACES, CONTINUE TO FOREVER EXIST AND WHO THEREFORE
SUPPORT SEPARATISM and Jews always brainwash everyone that separatism
is racism when it is not.   What Jews always do is PURE EVIL
RACISM ... when ever one group economically exploits another group,
that is PURE EVIL RACISM.   JEWS ARE THE BIGGEST RACIST PIGS IN OUR
ENTIRE USA TODAY AND THE FACTS PROVE THAT IS THE TRUTH, TOO.

Are Jews always hogging up more then their fair and just share of
political power in our USA?   Well, just COUNT HOW MANY JEWS ARE IN
EACH AND EVERY US PRESIDENT'S ADMINISTRATION, please!   There are
always too many Jews!   Some recent US President have HALF of their
administration being Jews!   Jews are pissy tiny two percent of our US
population or there abouts, so that RACISM of so fucking many JEWS in
the administrations of our US President NEEDS TO IMMEDIATELY STOP.
How is the economical team of our US President?   ALWAYS JEWS!   How
the hell always heads The Federal Reserve?  ONLY JEWS!   How the hell
completely controls the middle east policies of the entire USA?   Oh,
those rich and powerful AIPAC JEWS and the rest of us Americans,
never, ever get to control anything at all in the middle east ... a
pissy two percent of our population is JEWS and they always control it
all and they will NOT allow the rest of us Americans to have any say
at all about it!   ETC.   How many JEWS own or work in our mass media
in The USA  ... and use it to BRAINWASH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ...
control it to attack and destroy anyone who dares to criticize Jews or
their Israel?   Well, there are simply far too many Jews who own and
work in our mass media in our USA and ALL Jews always use it to censor
our mass media so that not even honest criticism of Jews or their
Israel is mentioned in any of our mass media!   That is PURE EVIL
RACISM at its very worst!    THE AMERICAN PEOPLE are truly sick and
tired of JEWS, those AIPAC JEWS, those God damned Jews censoring all
of our mass media so that nothing bad about Jews and their Israel is
every mentioned in any of our mass media even if it is THE TRUTH.
Bad things about everyone, every nation, is always in our news ...
except for Jews and their ISRAEL, only good things about JEWS and
their ISRAEL is ever in all our our mass media.   Mention anything bad
about Jews and their Israel?   Jews gang up on you, they destroy your
career, they destroy you completely ... JEWS ARE FASCIST PIGS!

I used to explain to BLACK AMERICANS who did not have any education
much at all, who just were not the intelligent, WHY THE KKK, ETC.,
HATE INTERRACIAL MARRIAGES.   I'd simply ask those Black Americans,
WHAT COLOR EYES, HAIR, SKIN, etc., do the children have when a White
marries a Black?   Is there any blue eyes, blond hair, etc., ever?
No those WHITE TRAITS ARE GONE FOREVER, they are wiped out by dark
eyes, black hair, etc., forever.   THE GENOCIDE OF THE WHITE RACE
ALWAYS TAKES PLACE!    Those Black Americans who I used to speak to
about that all?   Oh, they FREAK OUT OF THEIR LOVING MINDS UPON
REALIZING THAT INTERRACIAL MARRIAGES IS THE GENOCIDE OF THE WHITE RACE
and they always told me that they do NOT blame Whites for carrying to
not see any interracial marriages!

Each Native American Indian Tribe is a NATIONALITY ... and some of
them are being GENOCIDED TO DEATH IN OUR USA BY INTERRACIAL MARRIAGES
so that soon their nationality will not exit at all!   I think it has
already happened here ... and more Native Indian nationalities are in
the process of being victims of GENOCIDE caused by interracial
marriages right now!

Well, SEPARATISM to PREVENT THE GENOCIDE OF YOUR OWN NATIONALITY OR
RACE IS NOT RACISM!

Jewish organizations in our USA such as The Anti Defamation League,
are always going after WHITE SEPARATE ORGANIZATIONS saying that they
are RACISTS!   Well, BEFORE that Mafia of The Rich got control of our
USA, the truth is that The KKK, etc., used to always UNITED with BLACK
SEPARATIST GROUPS and they would support each others causes!   Those
SEPARATE ORGANIZATIONS ARE NOT RACISTS AT ALL, but JEWS INNATELY ARE
OUR OWN BIGGEST RACIST PIGS AND THE NUMBERS PROVE THAT IS THE TRUTH,
too!

The OIL SPILL in our gulf is killing our BROWN PELICANS, that were
recently take off the endangered species list ... and NOW they have
been, once again, been put back on the endangered species list.
MIGHT WE ADD TO THAT LIST SOME OF OUR OWN NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANS,
PLEASE, WHO ARE BEING GENOCIDED TO DEATH BY INTERRACIAL MARRIAGES?
Here in our MAFIA WHORE USA, lower animals end up with more rights
then we human beings do, no joke!

Oh, Native Indians are TRIBES and Africans are also TRIBES, and those
Arabs are always TRIBES, too!   TRIBES is a RACIST WORK of THE RICH
WHITE PEOPLE WHO CARED TO COLONIZE THOSE PEOPLES!    Jews always call
Arabs TRIBES, but Jews use that brainwashing term TRIBES because Jews
are attempting to CRIMINALLY STEAL LANDS that are owned by those
ARABS!    The word TRIBES is always a put down ... it is used by
groups of people who care to enslave, steal from, etc., those other
groups who the label a TRIBE!

Hey there, President Barack Hussein Obama, exactly WHAT TRIBE did your
late father belong to, do all of your relatives on his side of your
family belong to?   LOL   Now there, Mr. President, your WHITE
MOTHER?   Oh, those WHITES cared to enslave those Blacks, therefore
they are FAR SUPERIOR NATIONALITIES!

Oh well, there is a huge difference between SEPARATISM and RACISM, and
Americans just need to be EDUCATED to that huge difference.   To
protect the genes of your own nationality or race from extinction is
SEPARATISM and that is basically what groups like The KKK are into,
their under lining basic beliefs.   RACISM is to ECONOMICALLY EXPLOIT
OTHER GROUPS OF THE BENEFIT OF YOUR OWN GROUP, your own nationality,
race, etc.   And TODAY in our USA the numbers, the statistics PROVE
beyond any and all reasonable doubt that JEWS ARE THE MOST RACIST
GROUP IN OUR USA TODAY, and next comes Asians, and Whites are still
the largest group and they are some place in the center ... and the
victims of PURE EVIL RACISM are Blacks, Hispanics, Native Indians,
etc.!

Israeli Jews are RACIST PIGS, as they butcher Arabs, Palestinians,
etc. to CRIMINALLY STEAL THEIR LANDS to which Jews have absolutely NO
RIGHT TO AT ALL ... criminally steal lands to the benefit of JEWS and
to greatly hurt those Arabs, Palestinians, etc., who are the VICTIMS
of those RACIST PIG JEWS!   Naturally, any time a person or group of
people CRIMINALLY STEAL LANDS from another group, they benefit
economically, as their VICTIMS are greatly hurt economically.

Arabs always say that ISRAEL IS A RACIST NATION, well, the facts PROVE
beyond any and all reasonable doubt that it is a RACIST NATION.   Jews
do always economically benefit enormously from criminally stealing the
lands of Arabs, Palestinians, which makes ISRAEL A RACIST NATION!

Who the hell defines what racism is?   In our USA, Jews are always
defining what racism is ... those too many Jews in our USA who own and
work in our mass media, Jewish groups like The Anti Defamation
League.   And their JEWISH definitions of racism are WRONG ... they
are nothing but BRAINWASHING LIES!

Yes sir, the BIGGEST RACIST PIGS IN OUR USA, Jews, are the people who
define what racism is and they, naturally, define racism to HIDE that
fact that they, JEWS, ARE THE BIGGEST RACISTS in today's USA!

Well, I happen to like those younger Black Americans who I ride public
buses with, who constantly call each other NIGGER!    Why?   Oh,
because us WHITES always call each other that word NIGGER, too, but
most Blacks do not know that fact of life.   Instead of telling your
husband that YOU ARE NOT HIS SLAVE, many WHITE wives say, I AM NOT
YOUR NIGGER!    I am a honky, a gringo, a cracker, etc.!    I think
that sort of name calling is utterly CHILDISH and if I am called any
of those names, well, I just LAUGH MY ASS OFF at how utterly CHILDISH
that other person is being!   BUT when Whites tell jokes such as what
are the three things that a Black Man cannot get?   Oh, a black eye, a
fat lip, and a JOB!   Now that to me is just NOT FUNNY, because it is
truly RACISM to be saying that Black men cannot get a JOB ... that is
ECONOMICAL ... and that is the very worst kind of RACISM ... when it
is based in economical exploitation of another group!

They say that all laws are always based, rooted, in COMMON SENSE.
And what does that COMMON SENSE tell YOU?   Oh, COMMON SENSE just
screams into everyone's face that in any nation that has more then one
nationality, or race, each group is entitled to the NATIONAL AVERAGE
OF HIGHER EDUCATION, INCOME, ASSETS, WEALTH, POLITICAL POWER, ..., all
of the good things!   That is, after all, the only way to even achieve
peace between nationalities, races, in any nation that has more then
one nationality, or race, in it!

And that COMMON SENSE also dictates that the very worst kind of RACISM
upon this planet is the kind in which ONE NATIONALITY, OR RACE,
ECONOMICALLY EXPLOITS ANOTHER!

Will there soon be that predicted SECOND HOLOCAUST?   I think
ABSOLUTELY so!   And I do honestly believe that EVERY JEW UPON OUR
ENTIRE PLANET EARTH WILL SOON END UP DEAD IN THAT PREDICTED SECOND
HOLOCAUST!

Jews just do NOT brainwash The American People with LIES that JEWS
HAVE A RIGHT TO RETURN when the facts prove that there is absolutely
no way in hell that Jews have any right to return at all!   That was
done so that Jews could CRIMINALLY EXPLOIT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ...
criminally steal tax money from hard working Americans for their
ATROCITY ISRAEL, criminally con, trick, The American People into
arming Jews to commit UTTERLY UNTHINKABLE CRIMES, ATROCITIES, TO THOSE
ARABS, PALESTINIANS!

Now there, President Barack Hussein Obama, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO
about The Government of Israel having ordered a HUMANITARIAN SHIP
ATTACKED IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS AND HAVING MURDERED ALL OF THOSE
PEOPLE ON IT, INCLUDING ONE OF OUR AMERICAN CITIZENS IN A GROSS
CRIMINAL VIOLATION OF INTERNATIONAL LAWS?   We DEMAND the people in
that Israeli government who ordered that attack and all Israelis who
carried out of that attack STAND TRIAL IN A WORLD COURT for their
horrific crimes immediately!

Now there, Mr. President, exactly what are YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THOSE
JEWS CAUSING THAT ENORMOUSLY SERIOUS HUMANITARIAN CRISIS IN GAZA,
sir?   WE DEMAND that YOU IMMEDIATELY GET THOSE HUMAN BEINGS IN GAZA
THOSE THINGS THAT THEY ARE IN SUCH GREAT NEED OF, sir!    Just order
your own US Military to escort and to protect those ships carrying
humanitarian goods to Gaza so that those GOD DAMNED CRIMES AGAINST
HUMANITY, ATROCITY LEVEL LAND STEALING JEWS CANNOT STOP THEM!

You see what always happens?   Jews always get away with endless
international crimes, atrocities, crimes against humanity, UN
violations, human rights violations, etc., etc., etc., against those
Arabs, Palestinians, and that has gone on my entire life of over 67
years now ... it is the ONLY thing that is in my own mind!

Oh, but HAMAS, those Palestinians, those Arabs, murder those Jews?  SO
WHAT?
The truth is that the facts PROVE that the entire human race should be
solidly united to KILL THOSE JEWS who have criminally invaded the
middle east because LEGALLY SOLD does mean DONE DEAL and those JEWS
DID FOREVER FORFEIT ANY AND ALL CLAIMS TO ANY MIDDLE EAST LANDS WHEN
THE LEGALLY SOLD THEM TO ARABS!   The truth is Jews in the middle east
should all be MURDERED ... they either all leave the middle east .. or
the entire human race shall very soon be very solidly united to BURY
ALL JEWS IN THE MIDDLE EAST!

Right now, IF I had to vote, what would I vote for?   Oh, naturally,
MORALLY, I could only vote to KILL ALL JEWS IN THE MIDDLE EAST IF THEY
DO NOT IMMEDIATELY ALL LEAVE THE MIDDLE EAST ... as Jews do NOT have
any right at all to be in the middle east, that land they built their
Israel upon is still all legally owned by those Arabs, Palestinians,
because JEWS SOLD IT ALL TO THEM!

Mr. President, why not change our AMERICAN LAWS so that anything one
of us sells anything, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO MURDER THE PERSON WHO WE
SOLD IT TO AND TAKE IT BACK?    If you support Jews doing that,
surely, sir, you must support all of us Americans having the same
rights as Jews and our RIGHT to be equal to Jews and do it, too!

Yes sir, in order to have CIVILIZATION we all, must always, have LAWS
that very clearly state that once you sell something, YOU ALWAYS
FORFEIT ANY CLAIM TO IT FOREVER!

By the way, the ONLY way to PREVENT that predicted SECOND HOLOCAUST
was for The USA to do a peace treaty package deal with The Sputnik
Forces to prevent it.   Now it looks like that treaty will not be
done, therefore everyone should expect that predicted SECOND
HOLOCAUST.   Hell, IF those Jews do not immediately and completely get
the fuck out of the middle east, I, myself, would have to, on moral
grounds, vote to have that predicted SECOND HOLOCAUST!    Half of this
earth's Jews are in Israel and GUILTY and the other half are in our
USA and they support Israel the Atrocity ... and they are therefore
GUILTY, also, therefore I would now support that SECOND HOLOCAUST TO
KILL EVERY JEW UPON OUR EARTH, as that is the only morally correct
thing for me to currently support!

Yes sir, that is a huge problem, well, ONLY IF YOU ARE JEW, that is,
because ALL JEWS ARE ABOUT TO DIE IN THAT PREDICTED SECOND HOLOCAUST
as the truth spreads and spreads about this all.

JEWS HAVE A RIGHT TO RETURN ... well, might we finally have an HONEST
PUBLIC DEBATE about that all in our USA, please, with THE TRUTH BEING
TOLD, all facts being told to all Americans about JEWISH HISTORY, the
honest history of Jews, please?

Oh well, I simply do LOVE greatly that old lady, Helen Thomas, and
TRUST ME those God damned JEWS will not be fucking over us Americans,
like they fucked her over, for telling THE TRUTH for that much
longer ... because Americans are planning to KILL EVERY JEW UPON OUR
PLANET EARTH now, as they learn the truth about JEWS!

AIPAC JEWS, why are not you all TELLING THE TRUTH to SAVE OUR HELEN
THOMAS and teaching ALL Americans that Jews did LEGALLY SELL that land
to those Arabs when they left it and therefore JEWS HAVE NO RIGHT TO
EVER RETURN TO THE MIDDLE EAST and ISRAEL IS AN ATROCITY THAT IS BUILT
UPON LANDS THAT ARE ALL STILL LEGALLY OWNED BY ARABS, PALESTINIANS!
Oh well, keep up the horrific lies and the brainwashing of The
American People, you AIPAC JEWS, and you shall soon be responsible for
KILLING EVERY JEW ON EARTH!

Nancy Ann Luft

PS:  Oh for the huge problems in my life ... Mr. President, about
those forty dollar coupons you gave us poor Americans to buy those TV
conversion boxes, IF you go to Amazon.com and just READ what the
biggest complaint is with those boxes, you shall learn that most of
those boxes BURN OUT in a very short period of time.   The one I was
using is burnt out, too, sir, after only 12 months!   Lots of people
have had them burn out in two days, two weeks, two months, etc., so I
think I an very lucky that mine lasted so long!   Well, might you
please give us poor Americans more of those forty dollar coupons, Mr.
President, to replace our TV converter boxes ... as those TV converter
boxes are being made to be DISPOSABLE GARBAGE and they are NOT lasting
as long as our TV sets!   And all makes, models, are having the very
same problem, Mr. President, they are being manufactured to last only
12 months or less ... therefore you MUST ISSUE COUPONS TO BUY THEM
over and over again, sir!   Where do you get that money to do that?
Oh, well, ... have that JEWISH HEAD OF OUR FEDERAL RESERVE PRINT MORE
MONEY FOR YOU TO DO THAT, sir, so that he can then sell the increase
in our national debt to himself ... like you always do, sir!   That
sounds great to me, sir, as along as I get more coupons to keep buying
more and more DISPOSABLE GARBAGE TV CONVERSION BOXES!     Oh, but that
PREDICTED SECOND HOLOCAUST IS ABOUT TO COME TRUE and that is far more
important for me to write about then those TV conversion boxes, you
say, Mr. President?   Well, NOT BEING A JEW and being extremely poor
because YOU keep increasing my taxes and you keep criminally stealing
HALF of the money out of all of social security checks, well a SECOND
HOLOCAUST is just NOT important to me at all, getting more of those
coupons is!   Let us face reality here, sir, Mr. President, to finally
stop our pissy tiny minority of Jews from controlling ALL OF OUR
MIDDLE EAST POLICY, well, I VOTE FOR A SECOND HOLOCAUST TO KILL THEM
ALL, so the rest of us Americans can finally get our turn to control
our nation's middle east policy!   Who the hell needs those RACIST
HOGS in our USA, sir?  Well, ONLY RACIST HOGS need themselves, sir,
and the rest of us we always care to rid our nation of any and all
RACIST HOGS!   Let us face reality here, Mr. President, at the time
those Germans gassed HALF of this earth's Jews to death, THEY ALL
GREATLY ENJOYED IT ... and his SECOND HOLOCAUST should KILL ALL JEWS
this time ... therefore there will NOT be any JEWS ALIVE to complain
about this SECOND HOLOCAUST ... and MANKIND THEREFORE SHALL FOREVER
ENJOY HAVING KILLED ALL JEWS!   And the FACTS PROVE, Mr. President,
that JEWS did cause that FIRST HOLOCAUST, just like it is JEWS that
shall cause this SECOND HOLOCAUST, also, THEIR OWN ACTIONS ALWAYS
CAUSE THOSE HOLOCAUSTS ... those JEWS REFUSE TO BEHAVE THEMSELVES and
they cause those HOLOCAUSTS themselves!  IF Jews care to live their
lives by pissing on their own brains so greatly that they keep
motivating everyone to kill them all ... that is their JEWISH PROBLEM,
Mr. President!   I sure as all fucking hell did NOT cause those Jews
to criminally invade the middle east to criminally steal that ARAB
LAND to which Jews have absolutely no right of any kind to at all, Mr.
President, and I did NOT cause American Jews to be RACIST PIGS and hog
up too much of the good things in our own USA, either, ... JEWS DID
THAT THEMSELVES TO MOTIVATE EVERYONE TO KILL THEM ALL!    Jews do not
behave, and that causes those HOLOCAUSTS and it is Jews refusing to
behave themselves that causes HOLOCAUSTS!   Yes sir, Mr. President,.
being a bunch of PURE EVIL GREEDY PIGS is great for you, well, until
THE PEOPLE KILL YOU ALL FOR BEING PURE EVIL GREEDY PIGS, right?  Sure
thing!   I, myself, always have believed my entire life time that
being MIDDLE CLASS was being SAFE ... just stay in the middle!

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]