IDF OFFICIAL: ERDOGAN SAILING TO GAZA WILL BE A DECLARATION OF WAR; TURKISH SHIPS WOULD BE SUNK

Von: Warhol (molarh@hotmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 07.06.2010 20:25
Newsgroup: soc.culture.jewish soc.culture.israel alt.terrorism.world-trade-center alt.conspiracy alt.astronomy
IDF OFFICIAL: ERDOGAN SAILING TO GAZA WILL BE A DECLARATION OF WAR;
TURKISH SHIPS WOULD BE SUNK

According to a Lebanese report on Saturday, Erdogan is considering
traveling to Gaza aboard a Turkish navy vessel accompanying a new
attempt by protest boats to break Israel's maritime blockade.

On Monday a senior IDF commander said Israel would view an attempt by
Erdogan to sail to Gaza as an act of war.

"If he comes here with Turkish warships there can be no doubt that it
would amount to a declaration of war," Major-Genral (Res.) Uzi Dayan
told Army Radio.

"We need to draw a clear line and say that whoever crosses it will not
be boarded but sunk."

But another top defense official, Amos Gilad, who heads the defense
ministry's policy unit, urged colleagues to tone down their
denouncements of Erdogan rather than exacerbate the crisis with
Turkey.

"Precisely because there is a crisis, we need to act with judgment and
avoid calling a democratically elected leader a terrorist," Gilad
said.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/turkey-to-israel-if-you-have-nothing-to-hide
-accept-international-probe-1.294662

WE ARE AT DOOM CONDITION RED!!

I repeat....

WE ARE AT DOOM CONDITION RED!!

EXTREME POSSIBILITY OF WAR IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!

MAN THE LIFEBOATS, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!

Not a good development. The First Beast(Turic-Mongols) is goading for
a fight and "the False Prophet"(pigsrael) is not going to back down...